who have got kill em all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We refering to the 'tallica boys yeah?

Great album - but it was the last one of theirs I bought, I will admit that.
I love Whiplash/Phantom Lord and Metal Militia. Not a fan of Seek and Destroy - heard it too many times, and it just sounds cheesy and dull when I see em' play it live now.

I got Kill 'Em All, great fucking album!!! One of the best first albums in my opinion! Seek And Destroy is my second favorite Metallica song!!!! The Four Horsemen is awesome and I love Whiplash!!!! A lot of people seem to dislike Metal Militia, I love it!!! It's so damm heavy...... :drool:

All of those songs sound even better when played live!!!! :bow:

i had a copy, but the tape died. i wish they (tapes) wouldn't do that. :mad:

good fuckin' album. along with ride the lightning (which i've never actually owned, though).

other than that, i don't like metallica. not even master of puppets :tsk:

Achtung Joshua! said:

I'm not the one that told anyone to "fuck off" cause they don't like a band I do (that's immature). I was just trying to have fun. Didn't think you'd get all bent out of shape about it :huh:

That's imature? You came into the thread and let :madspit: out..... I told you to fuck off cause you did the same thing on two other Metallica threads, that's fucking imature. You should expect someone to get all bent and out of shape....

TheBrazilianFly said:

That's imature? You came into the thread and let :madspit: out..... I told you to fuck off cause you did the same thing on two other Metallica threads, that's fucking imature. You should expect someone to get all bent and out of shape....

:blahblah: :yawn:

Hey BrazilianFly, I at least give reasons to talk shit about Metallica. On the positive, no doubt, they were an awesome and very influential band.
If you going to talk shit about Metallica at least explain why, don't just spew out nonsense :|

Achtung Joshua! said:

metallica-colour116.jpg

Last edited:
...they do look like a big bunch of gays now tho! But Ill let em off for that! I wish id seen em' on the Puppets or Justice tour....:drool:

Oh well, i've enjoyed seeing em' 3 times in the last 18 months - that's been cool. Especially at Donington where Lars was ill, so we had Joey (Slipknot) Dave (Slayer) and the Life Of Agony drummer all filling in!!

Ah...the memories of seeing Joey emerge from behind the kit - and the opening riffs of Battery blazing into action...:drool: :drool: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom