Who hates there own interference name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know if there is a phillyfan, I didn't bother checking, I don't particularly like having a number.

Overall, though, I think it's pretty accurate about me.

I should have capitalized the P and the F though.

I hate my username!

The only reason I have "maycocksean" was that on another forum that I signed up in, the username is actually different from the screen name that appears on your posts. I thought the same would be true here, and I was wrong.

I hate it because it's really my name, which is boring. (Plus any crazies that want to steal my identify will have no trouble doing so. And I have no "privacy" so I always have to be on my best behavior :wink:).

I hate it because I hate my last name. It's weird. I have to spell it for people all the time. It sounds borderline lewd. I've had websites not let me use maycock as a username. I get an error message that says "obscenity detected" and I have to choose something else.

I don't want to go to the hassle of reregistering and all that.

I'll make up for it by having a cool avatar. If I ever get around to getting one.

GibsonGirl said:

....betch.

:love:

U2Man said:
but i don't think chizip reads this thread :shrug:

yes he does

Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase [/B]

I like my name... thou I'd really wanted to be PEPO.. that's what they call me everywhere... but the hotmail was already taken... and pepokiss is what I take everywhere I join something...

besides.. people here call me PEPO.. so I love that :wink:

I sort of do because people shorten my name to LNOB and I dislike it. Hahaha

Oh, and it's obviously not in reference to me, but if it was, I'd sound really conceited. :wink:

I hate mine.

It's unoriginal and I didn't realize until after I'd been posting under it for a long time that it can be abbreviated as B.S. (OK, maybe that makes it totally appropriate for me! :wink: )

Besides, these days I'm not even sure I like Bono that much. :|

Back
Top Bottom