Who hates there own interference name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bayou12780 said:
luv it - cryptic - but my DC peeps should get it

If only that place were still around! :sigh: There's a pic of Bono in U2 By U2 with a Bayou shirt.

I thought mine was self explanatory, but only later realised virtually no one else thinks it sounds like angela in the song. My name is not Angela. I think I need to make it my signature. It doesn't bother me that people think it is my name, but I hate thinking people think I am trying to be Angela or am Angela and found a lame way to incorporate that into my username. Because I didn't. Really.

:sad:

The only other name I liked on here Sicy Changed Because It was Too Long!!!!!!1
:madwife:

I hate the damn 9797 at the end of my initals. I never thought I'd post when I signed up so I just used my work id arw and password of 9797. :angry: How stupid was that! :der: However, I did really want to be Lemonedge430 when I signed up. It's one of my email addresses and my first online user name way back when. I thought I'd be clever and do something different for here. I'd rather people refer to me as ARW than "Lemon" or something lame like that so in the long run I'm glad I went with my intials. I just can't stand that damn 9797 :der: It means absolutley NOTHING and reminds me of a horrid job I used to have. :yuck:

Mine has nothing to do with u2 and for all the lyrics I love with a passion I wish I'd come up with something u2 related.

Plus mine makes people think I'm a guy.

Well, I am always annoyed about the "4" on the end of my username. I've used "sulawesigirl" as a name and email ID since...like 1997 or something. :huh: When I was registering here, for some reason it wouldn't accept that name, so I added a random number and voila. And now I'm stuck with it. :(

I'm not sure about mine.

I just picked names out of a hat and put it together.

Kind of like naming a celebrity child.

LuvandPeace1980 said:
I personally hate mine, I chose it on the spur of the moment and have kept it ever since, I don't want to lose my data for posts etc so have kept it..

Whoelse hates their own interference name?

No.
Sorry.
I like mine.

On one hand, it's not really original.
On the other hand, there's no one with a similar username.

I have another username in my head.
Just in case, I don't like this one anymore.
Or maybe when I reach a certain number of posts. I'm just not going to use this one anymore and start over with a new one.

I signed in here the day after I bought my iPod and my name is Maja (I M Maia). I'm not so excided about my iPod now, but I still like my name cos it brings out my egoistic nature :wink:

Back
Top Bottom