Who has seen the new ad for dawsons creek on E4?????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
what song is that they play and who sings it?

confused.gif

merci if u can help me merci merci
smile.gif

have seen the ad but didnt notice the music, will pay more attention next time...
More concerned with Dawson's college shenanigans (cant believe I just used that word) shocking really!

------------------
Blame it on the little guy...WITH ONE EYE!!!

?*~darkcloud~*?

ah but overused in the whole English idea of Irish stereotype kind of thing, ie. "Ah Begora, ta s? Mahogany gaspipes." etc.
Also reminds me of Terry Wogan and bad twee Irish themed pubs, which is never a good thing

------------------

?*~darkcloud~*?

seems that I read somewhere that a song of Pete Yorn's had been/was being used on Dawson's Creek. But I don't watch that show or that channel enough to have heard it. The song I'm thinking of is called "Strange Condition." Sound like anything close?

this is on a UK channel.

I cant see it though, cos its at my chatting time...has the first one been on already? might tape it and see if its worth continuing, hehe

------------------

?*~darkcloud~*?

Originally posted by bono-vox:
not in ireland...we r a wee bit behind
smile.gif

I apologize profusely for my ignorance.
redface.gif
I suppose the E4 reference should have tipped me off.

Anyway, if you all want to know anything that happens, just ask! It has been an interesting season so far.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Well summarized Heartland girl!
biggrin.gif
Last weeks episode was frighteningly interesting I might add too...

Do you really want to know stuff??? But it will ruin it for when it finally airs over there! I'll tell you anything you want... But only, and only if you really, really want to know..........

Originally posted by Angel:
Do you really want to know stuff??? But it will ruin it for when it finally airs over there! I'll tell you anything you want... But only, and only if you really, really want to know..........

Me too! I'd hate to give specific info, but if you ask a specific question, I'll answer it.

And I didn't see the frightening episode last night. I had to go to a lecture on the archaeology of the Etruscan city of Orvieto, Italy. But I did tape it!

*runs off to watch it on the VCR*

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Hey bono-vox check out this site! You may find what you are looking for there, but be aware of spoilers for the season you guys haven't seen yet...
www.dawsoncreekmusic.com

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 03-07-2002).]

Originally posted by bono-vox:
oh the song its by timo called get it down or somehing...oh tell me the shennigans that happen this season
smile.gif

The most interesting plot has been Joey taking an English class from a hot professor...with sexy results! (to quote the Simpsons.)
biggrin.gif

I'm afraid to give anything else away...

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
The most interesting plot has been Joey taking an English class from a hot professor...with sexy results! (to quote the Simpsons.)
biggrin.gif

So no new story lines then? didnt they use that one ages ago with Pacey (sp.?) and his teacher, anyway, I wanna see it, but I never remember to tape anything I want to watch...

------------------

?*~darkcloud~*?

Back
Top Bottom