who do you think will steal the show at g8?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

burns

The Fly
At the first band aid, for me queen and u2 really stole the show at the original live aid, who do you think could steal the show and go on to BIGGER things, or do you think it will be the usual suspects ( i'v heard of a petition for queen to play but they have a concert on the same date....not that it is stopping u2)
this is the line up for the hyde park shows

Coldplay
The Killers
Velvet Revolver
Bob Geldof
The Cure
Mariah Carey
Dido
Keane
Snow Patrol
Elton John
Annie Lennox
Madonna
Paul McCartney
Razorlight
Snoop Dogg
Sting
U2
Joss Stone
Stereophonics
R.E.M.
Scissor Sisters
Muse
Robbie Williams

sorry i cant find the line up for the other shows

discuss....

i was personally hoping muse would steal it. but i think they may be too rawk:rockon: for peoples tastes.

i have the feeling coldplay will go to great measures to steal the show, chris martin studies bono's charisma and will probably try to top it off.
also i think the killers and muse will try really hard since they are fairly 'new' bands.

I would love to goto this in London :dancing: When do these tickets go on sale? I can imagine how much they're going to cost :|

keane couldn't steal candy from a baby. they're horribly lame.

as for "stealing the show", i'm not sure it really matters. i'm sure the press will say coldplay, but who cares.

broken social scene and the arcade fire are better than all of them.

oh, and also radiohead. maybe they'll be invited yet...

I think the editing will steal the show.

Or wreck it.

I recall watching the first LiveAid concert and the broadcasters would cut songs mid way to flip over to Philadelphia, etc :mad:

Coldplay, probably.
They could fuck it all up and most people would still think that their performance was perfection.

Back
Top Bottom