Who do you HATE more?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who gets on your tits more?

• The person that drives too damn slowly in the left lane/fast lane

Votes: 65 90.3%
  • The person that drives too damn fast in the right lane/slow lane

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters
Got Philk? said:
3 words. USE YOUR BLINKER!!!:madspit:

YES!!! Omg is it too much to alert people that you are going to be turning or changing lanes?!

Can't stand it either when Im going over the speed limit and some asshole is riding my bumper :mad:

Oh and I voted for those who drive slow in the left lane

Vincent Vega said:

By the way, in Denmark, where light at day is mandatory, the number of accidents has decreased by about 10 percent after it got introduced.

well.. here people just get the power sucked out and on the side of the road... :tsk:

and believe me, at 11 am, you can't miss a car or shadow or whatever...

I really love it when cars ride my ass in the center lane and then pass me on the right only to get stuck behind someone drive 50mph and then they have to fall back in line behind me.

I hate people that think they're professional drivers and bob and weave through traffic.

I hate when people don't thank me after letting them pull in front of me from a side street or parking lot.

As for talking on the cell phone :shrug: I do it and don't really care when other people do it. Driving is boring without multi-tasking.

i was goin' just under 70 in the HOV lane this morning (speed limit is 55, fines and points are double in the HOV), 3 or so car length's behind the guy in front of me... and this douche-a-rama starts tailgaiting me... as if i could get out of the way even if i wanted to. i slowed down even more just to be a complete douchebag.

eventually he got reeeeeally really annoyed, made the illegal turn out of the HOV lane to try to pass me, and ended up getting pulled over by one of Nassau County's finest.

i LOL'd

I'd have to go with the assclown going too slow in the left lane. In most states, the left lane is for passing. Not for putzing along and going slow. If no one did this, then maybe those other assclowns wouldn't speed in the right lane.

Headache, I see that shit all the time on the HOV. I'm doing 65 to 70 MPH and some douchebag passes me. Usually there aren't any cops around to pull this shitbag over. Passing people in the HOV lane is worse then going slow in the left lane.

MrPryck2U said:
I'd have to go with the assclown going too slow in the left lane. In most states, the left lane is for passing. Not for putzing along and going slow. If no one did this, then maybe those other assclowns wouldn't speed in the right lane.

but what is going to slow in the left lane? If I'm going 75 and you're still on my ass then I give you a brake check and a big thumbs up.

Originally posted by Liesje
Also, I hate it when people take like 10 seconds to start getting up to speed after the light turns green. I've been to the next closest big city a lot, Chicago, and they don't seem to have this problem. By the time their lights are green, people are already starting to go. No, not here. People wait 5 seconds before they're like "oh, yeah, the light....", then slooooooooowly inch along so that by the time they're up to speed, they start coasting to a stop (grrrrr) for the next light, which they would've made if they knew how to drive.
:scream: Tell me about it!! This is a common problem around here. Typically, about three or four cars get through your average green light on the streets I frequent.

I also can't stand people who slow waaaaaay down at railroad tracks. Your car is equipped with shocks so you can get over the tracks without casuing any damage, or even much of a disturbance to the passengers! I have taken to accelerating over railroad tracks so show other drivers that it's okay. :coocoo:

Also: slowing down while driving on a ramp from one major highway to another. No need. Maintain your 55+, it'll be all right.

Liesje said:

Technically, we cannot use the right lane to pass a car in the left lane.

Ever been to Quebec? I was passed on the right shoulder once in traffic. Freaked the hell out of me!!

Got Philk? said:
3 words. USE YOUR BLINKER!!!:madspit:

omg, I think I see at least one person not use their goddamn turn signal while switching lanes every day I drive, seriously.

I hate driving behind people with shit loosely tied into their car, or stuff not secure in the back of a pickup truck, or whatever. I once drove behind people that were seriously HOLDING a mattress on top of their car... both the driver and the passenger had one of their arms out of the windows, holding the mattress onto the car. it was kind of hilarious, but also extremely unsafe... for me cuz I was behind them and for anyone else around cuz the driver only had one hand to drive with :huh:

I hate people that go into turn only lanes and then don't turn. That's just bad.

people that feel the need to pass everyone in heavy traffic annoy me... I mean when it's bumper to bumper traffic you're not going to get where you're going any faster by getting one or two cars ahead, seriously. when we're all going the same speed and it's practically a traffic jam, you really don't need to be weaving in and out of traffic.

yeah, I agree with a lot of the things already listed here, like people that take forever to accelerate at green lights. not just that they don't move; they'll take two minutes to get to the actual speed limit, and by then they have to slow down because they're at another light. you don't have to peel out at a light, but come on, it shouldn't take you a minute to get up to speed.

trevster2k said:

Ever been to Quebec? I was passed on the right shoulder once in traffic. Freaked the hell out of me!!

Never been, but yeah I've had that a lot, especially when traffic is moving slow. Sometimes I get pissed and straddle the shoulder so they can't :D People actually do pass on the right all the time, in fact maybe even half of the time they pass. Technically, it's not legal, but I've never seen or heard of anyone getting busted, unless they cut someone off and caused and accident.

Got Philk? said:
Haha, one time I was stuck in traffic and a guy passed me on the left on a shoulder. It was near Chicago on I-80. Anyway, it was great b/c he was scooting along and...well...found a cop on that same shoulder. Whoops. :)
I love when that happens. :D Once I had this guy practically riding in my backseat for miles, and I was ALREADY going 80, 25 mph over the speed limit. I finally got past the slower people in the right lane, and moved over so he could get by. He floored it, shot me a nasty look, and passed me...just in time for the innocent car behind him to turn into an unmarked police car. :macdevil: I laughed the rest of the way to work.

AtomicBono: I've been behind people holding mattresses onto their car! :lol: It's pretty funny to see, as long as you don't think about what happens if they lose their grip.

People who drive in snow like it's summer.

Hey moron, your SUV just goes deeper into the snow bank when you drive faster.

Back
Top Bottom