Who do you get when you Google yourself?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
When I google myself (real name, not Utoo, of course), I'm apparently a well-known West Coast chef, an airplane technician, and a 9-year-old boy who seems to have won a half dozen Pokemon championships.

GibsonGirl is the founder of the Fiesta de Ricky Martin Fan Fiction forum. spicy!

Who are you?

I'd give away too much information if I told my real name (I share a name with someone who's been in the news lately).

Although I am an art supplier, comic genius, and a basoonist. So, I got that goin' for me ... which is nice.

phillyfan26 said:
I'd give away too much information if I told my real name (I share a name with someone who's been in the news lately).

K-Fed? :eyebrow:

i'm apparently a sixth grader at an academy, where i earned a's and b's last school year. keep up the good work, younger me!
waycool.gif

I'm apparently several random teenagers and twenty-somethings as well as an author and veterinarian. The vet thing would be nice -- would have saved me about $1400 in vet bills between Christmas and New Years. :sigh:

I typed in got philk? and there's a site that says,
"Philk has another accident"

When I type in my actual name, I get the quote I submitted to "The Sporting News" when Phil Jackson began coaching the Lakers. It got published in the magazine!!!

There are only three pages for me. Most of the hits are blogs or other sites referencing the Interference article on me. The rest are my staff pages on my employer's site, websites that I own or maintain, a few posts/submissions I made to other sites (the African Well Fund and a cat website), and some meet results from gymnastics. Every single hit actually refers to me, since I would bet money that no one else in this world has my name (in fact, with our genealogy records I can prove it). That's it. No dirt!! :D

Back
Top Bottom