Who do you get when you Google yourself?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:

I saw you make a spinach dip in a loaf of sour dough bread once

You have a rainbow bumper sticker on the back of your car that says "I like it when balls are in my face"

I have about 519,000 results for my real name and apparently I'm a musician because the first listing is a review of my latest CD. Didn't find anything about me personally. :shrug:

on my interference name, my MySpace comes up, a comment I made on someone's page comes up, several threads I replied to on here also came up, journal entries...etc. Weird.

A lot of direct linked pictures.:madspit:(You really should not use the same username you use here if you are going to do that.) And, apparently someone thinks I have the coolest pseudonym.:drool:

I'm an animator that worked on Charlotte's Web, a campus model, a realtor, a cat lover, a DJ, a doctor, an alumni program manager, a marketing manager for a theater, and a zillion other things (my name brings up 1.4 million results! The real me first appears as result #127). :wink:

apperently I wrote a book (IN FRENCH!)

Gestion technique de l'immobilier d'entreprise (Paperback)
by Pascal Hendrickx,
no idea what it means

And I am a triathlete..

~musician
~neo-Piagetian psychologist
~distinguished Professor of Psychology Emerita
~painter
~city director
~community relations coordinator
~public relations assistant
~full time professor of Management and Business Ethics

My real information with my real job title also came up. :laugh:

LemonMacPhisto said:

:lmao:

What, Seth, you think you're cool with your little Jew Fro?

I would rather - I would rather watch "Beautician And The Beast". I would rather listen to Fran Drescher for eight hours than have to listen to Michael McDonald. Nothin' against him, but if I hear "Yah Mo B There" one more time, I'm going to Yah Mo Burn This Place To The Ground

When I look up André Axver, I naturally only get myself. When I use my real last name, the only actual person I get is again myself, but there are a lot of results that are two people as my last name is more common as a first name. So, say my last name is John, looking up "André John" would give pages that state "I spoke to André; John stayed silent".

If I looked up my best friend from my childhood in New Zealand, I'd get Coldplay's lead singer and a bowler on New Zealand's national cricket team! :lol:

When i google my real name i get:

"Eva ****** is a member of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Women in Real Estate (WIRE), the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), the Organization of Commercial Realtors (OCR) and the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). "

Look mom, i finally made it!

My name is so rare I get only myself, 118 times...about 90 of those are message board posts under my real name, though. I've got a few newspaper quotes related to being a crazy Sox fan, though.

I get an italian medical researcher who apparently has published a lot; someone who works for a technology company and as a defendant in a US district court!!! I'm hoping I'm not a fellon in America!

Back
Top Bottom