Who do you get when you Google yourself?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a venture capitalist, a professor in NYC, a professional soccer played (I knew about this one, coworkers pointed it out to me in their own special way), and I also get to myself eventually.

redhotswami said:

:yikes: what happened? is your pet okay?

One of my cats had a blocked urinary tract and being my cat it had to happen (well become apparent) during the evening when my normal vet was closed. So off to the emergency vet clinic we go, and just like human emergency rooms emergency vet clinics are mucho expensive. And to be fair only about $1000 was spent at the emergency vet -- the rest was spent at my regular vet (on the same cat and for the same problem) over the next couple of days.

If I had been able to catch it during my vet's regular hours the cost would have been about half of what it was overall. But he was in a lot of pain and his kidney levels were really high, so he had to go when he did. What a difference a few hours makes. :sigh:

But so far the cat is doing well, so it's ok. But I've told him he better never even think about scratching me!

I only got three hits. One is my name on a presentation schedule, one is a presentation I've made and another one is a membership on U2brasil.org (even though I can't remember ever going there). :huh:

I'm me, a baby, a trombone player, and a molecular genetics and genomics rep. When I put in my maiden name, I get some awful paper I wrote in high school that's quoted in wikipedia articles on the subject and in discussions. :lmao:

I'm the secretary of a darts club.
:drool:

I also had a husband, Sherlock, but he died. As did I, in 1966. I can do you a therapuetic massage if you live in Michigan.

Some teaching thing in China, and a graduate of counseling/psychology

my maiden name brings the best results ever. except my dad and his lions club stuff, there's a site dedicated to the souls in purgatory.
Deceased Members of the Friends of the Suffering Souls.

Brilliant!

I was married on March 23 1843 to
James Gillis Dartt in Verona, NY and had ten children. :ohmy:

All I get is bunch of Norweigian and French pages. So I can't really tell. Some random Viking or some French guy I guess.

I'm glad nothing embarrassing is on Google. :uhoh:

Lol I get... Myself :p

My name really isn't that common... Although 2 sites say I've played in competitions of... Golf!! :wink:

I reviewed an "Angry Left Wing Mofo" and have been on multiple college radios, apparently... and also, I'm the Product Director of NavigatorCM Banks :happy:

contact Natalie Bradbury. on 01244 300 246

:ohmy:

Give me a call :flirt:

indra said:

One of my cats had a blocked urinary tract and being my cat it had to happen (well become apparent) during the evening when my normal vet was closed. So off to the emergency vet clinic we go, and just like human emergency rooms emergency vet clinics are mucho expensive. And to be fair only about $1000 was spent at the emergency vet -- the rest was spent at my regular vet (on the same cat and for the same problem) over the next couple of days.

If I had been able to catch it during my vet's regular hours the cost would have been about half of what it was overall. But he was in a lot of pain and his kidney levels were really high, so he had to go when he did. What a difference a few hours makes. :sigh:

But so far the cat is doing well, so it's ok. But I've told him he better never even think about scratching me!

:ohmy: wow, bad timing indeed. glad your cat is okay though. pets can get expensive, but somedays they are worth it. :lol: SOME days...

I'm me on a photography forum and there's a link to my website. Apparently I also designed plugins for a Windows shareware file manager called Total Commander. The best one is that I published a biography of Frederic Chopin in 1937. :up: Long lost relative?

I got 23,900,000 results. :cool:

A few of them were:

A Canadian singer/wongwriter
Topless model
News journalist
Kichenware designer
Freelance journalist
University tutor
A (uniquely gifted) website designer
Artist
Actress
Writer

update:

- I'm also president of the "miguel de Cervantes" cultural asociation

- aparently, while being a XIX century general, I was a traitor :D

I'm an Austrailian soap star, a pipe-playing college student, a flash fiction writer (not sure what that is but it sounds interesting), among other things.

Back
Top Bottom