Who-Dey, Who-Dey.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hewson said:
The Bengals made a good run, and should be favored to win the division in 2004.

in that division everyone is favored to win it.

Good time to update this glorious thread.

-Draft is Sat. Cincy has 10 total picks, the first being the 24th
-Dillon is out, woohoo!
-Deltha ONeal acquired from Denver
-Gardener to be acquired from Denver in early June

Who Dey!

In Marvin we Trust!

And Corey Dillon looks fabulous...taking handoffs from SuperBowl MVP Tom Brady...oh Mr. Lombardi, another trophy over here please. :D

I do believe its time...

Bengals 27
Dolphins 21

ERU102091217_lower.jpg

StlElevation said:
this thread never dies

And it never will. Bengals beat the Fins last night 16-13 on a Graham field goal with2 seconds left.
I was at the game and the Jungle was rocking! 1-1 now and tied with eveyone else for the division lead....

WHO DEY!

Elvis Presley said:
on the real?

apparently... there are some simple guidelines that one must understand before posting in Put 'Em Under Pressure.

a. the yankees suck
b. peyton manning is over-rated
c. the yankees suck

once you understand these three things, you are then free to post in this forum without pissing anyone off.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

apparently... there are some simple guidelines that one must understand before posting in Put 'Em Under Pressure.

a. the yankees suck
b. peyton manning is over-rated
c. the yankees suck

once you understand these three things, you are then free to post in this forum without pissing anyone off.

we should make this the official put 'em under pressure constitution

:up:

they shall always be hte bungles, but i must say... palmer looks legit, which makes the prospects of what matt leinert might be in the nfl downright scary... t.j. hoosyodaddy might be the best #2 reciever in the league, and 7-11 might just be my new favorite player thanks to his little list of corners he wants to smoke.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
they shall always be hte bungles, but i must say... palmer looks legit, which makes the prospects of what matt leinert might be in the nfl downright scary... t.j. hoosyodaddy might be the best #2 reciever in the league, and 7-11 might just be my new favorite player thanks to his little list of corners he wants to smoke.

I thought you conceded most of that after we took your Giants to school last year..

Anyway, Bengals will be 10-6 and a wild card this year....mark it down.

I don't think Peyton Manning is overrated so much as Tom Brady is underrated. I'm not sure how a two-time Super Bowl MVP can be underrated, but he definitely is.

speedracer said:
I don't think Peyton Manning is overrated so much as Tom Brady is underrated. I'm not sure how a two-time Super Bowl MVP can be underrated, but he definitely is.

Lets stay on topic here people....

263.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom