who bought the NEW DARKNESS ALBUM!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
its a masterpiece!!
you can listen to the album on myspace!!
go out and buy the album now!!

all 10 songs are insanely amazing!!

ONE WAY TICKET TO HELL....AND BACK
B000BP86OG.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

listen to it and then lets talk about how great it is!!
:rockon: :rockon:

you have done it once again DARKNESS!!

you have saved rockNroll from extinction!!:bow:

i didn't even know they had a new album.

is it really "new" or is it just basically a re-hashing of similar songs from the other one?

IWasBored said:
i didn't even know they had a new album.

is it really "new" or is it just basically a re-hashing of similar songs from the other one?

Probably a rehash.

I still can't wait to hear it.

IWasBored said:

or re-hashing the 1970's glam rock era. :wink:

I like the title track. It sounds like a Ratt kind of chorus. I mean that in a good way. I think they've moved on to the '80's this time around.

Layton said:
I like the title track. It sounds like a Ratt kind of chorus. I mean that in a good way. I think they've moved on to the '80's this time around.

wait, there's a good way for something to sound like a ratt kind of chorus?

you bitches just go and listen to the album and then come back and talk !!!

BALD(the song) is the best rock song written is the past 10 years!!!!

also check out HAZEL EYES!!

just some songs to get you started!!

i'd be interested to here it but i can't see it being any good. the last album really didn't do much for me. :shrug:

IWasBored said:

wait, there's a good way for something to sound like a ratt kind of chorus?

I hope so because I like that song "One Way Ticket to Hell". It's kind of got an '80's arena/metal rock feel to the chorus. Once in a while, those can be decent.

Not bad. It's all very immediate and catchy.

It's a real pop record. Power chords galore, but this is a pop record, with huge chorus, after huge chorus.

The attempt to be Queen is obvious: Blind Man, English Country Garden, Hazel Eyes.

Which makes sence, since they're using Roy Thomas Baker (Queen's old producer)

But Justin doesn't have 1/2 the voice to pull it off. All he has is the falsetto, and it can get really annoying. Freddie had huge open range, Justin just doesn't have the chops.

The worst song is Bald. Yes, there are tons of masterbatory guitars, but the lyrics are the worst thing i've ever heard. Plus, the dig at Bono is obvious and childish, and says alot more about Justin, than it does about Bono. The song would be 10X better if he just sang about getting laid or something.

I'll give this album 2 1/2 out of 5 beers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom