Who are your friends here- on Interference?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like, real life friends, friends you talk to on messenger, friends you've met in real life, or aquaintences on line?

"in Interference i found some friends, to drown out the other voices..."

wink.gif

Seriously though:

I don't know. There's no gang or a clique per se that i'm a part of...and i guess i'm not one of those that really let some really personal stuff out to be handled in this place (and gaining friends that way) and i suppose i'm not incredibly close to those few that i email with.

You know, i'd like to think of people here as aquaintances (someone i get along with, have fun interacting online), not necessarily VERY close.

Does this answer you?

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 04-22-2002).]

Originally posted by PrincessBadgirl:
Friends that you've met through interference in real life. Or even speak to on messenger/e-mail on a daily basis.

I see. In that case:

- no, i didn't meet anyone from here in real life

- some emails, not daily basis

I met mikal in real life. He lives only an hour from my hometown, and my friend had an apartment in his town. We picked him up and had some beer and great U2 conversation.
smile.gif

I would love to party with him again...still got his number on my cell. I called him on New Year's Eve when I was drunk to tell him I was making Ramen noodles...I don't remember much else though.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Well... I think people may be reluctant to respond to this for fear of it turning into a popularity contest.

Let's just say, I have been lucky to meet a ton of you and even luckier to have made a few really lasting friendships.

Yeah.. what Angel and HelloAngel said.
smile.gif

I will however post the people I've met in real life.. in a few minutes.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 04-22-2002).]

As long as I have been here, I'm not really *real* friends with anyone in particular. A few IMs with some PLEBA girls, but that is pretty much it.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Hmm.. ok here are the people I met in person..

* hopes I dont forget anyone. :\

LarryMullens_POPAngel
Martha
Discoteque
Danospano
Tiny Dancer
Zonelistener
Eliv8
Diamond
Moonie
Jezebel
HelloAngel
LikeO2
*Ally*
Salome999
mbi16
LuvLady
Mrs. Edge
Angel
Elvis
Oliveu2cm
spanisheyes
DebbieSG
Zoogrl
murlio
bluesky
EPandAmerica
dhazard
Tech
S|aney

and I know there's probly a few I missed.
Calluna is a great friend and I will meet her someday along with wishing I could meet Salome and Deathbear.

------------------
Sooth me mother..

My Lair

Ok, so I am a Slaner and a Las Vegas girl, so I have met a lot of ya, but too many still managed to slip through...

bono_man, Desert Rose, Mysterious_Ways, *Ally*, Like O2, HelloAngel, Sicy, martha, Elvis, Danosprano, Discotheque, LarryMullen's_popAngel, Mrs.Edge, DB9, sula, dougal55, Michael Griffiths, sadeyedlady.

I apologise if we met and I haven't mentioned you. Vegas is a bit of a blur. lol I think I met zonelistener but... hmmm, perhaps he can confirm?
biggrin.gif

Holy crap Sicy! lol And to think I thought my list is long!
biggrin.gif
I forgot to mention Eliv8 and Luvlady.

((((hugs to Sicy and Angel)))

Hey Angel - I remember seeing you sitting somewhat across from me in the Vegas GA line...

I remember thinking - "She is Soooo pretty!!!" So I got shy and nervous (as a girl, pretty girls make me nervous and insecure) so I couldn't introduce myself!!! I can only speak to girls who approach me first!! LOL!
biggrin.gif

------------------
ooh eee ooh ah ah ching chang walla walla bing bang.

OMIGOD HelloAngel! That is so sweet, though untrue. lol IMO anyway. We *did* meet though, the night before at the Hard Rock. You don't remember ?
frown.gif

Originally posted by Angel:
OMIGOD HelloAngel! That is so sweet, though untrue. lol IMO anyway. We *did* meet though, the night before at the Hard Rock. You don't remember ?
frown.gif

LMFAO!! Of course I remember!
I remember being shy and insecure!!! LOL!!!

(I know this sounds gay - but you girls know what I mean about meeting pretty girls who make you feel self-conscious!!)

No seriously - you rock, girlie.
biggrin.gif

------------------
ooh eee ooh ah ah ching chang walla walla bing bang.

I met a lot of Interference people at Vegas too,

but tiny dancer & I go way back, long before all of this madness
biggrin.gif

we met in Phoenix last April and Vegas in November and had a great time!!! I think we first met in 1994?????

jump in any time, t.d.
biggrin.gif

Angel is very embarrassed.

Thank-you guys, and yes HelloAngel, I totally know what you mean. Women can be very intimidating... and rather silly too
wink.gif

i've never met anyone in person. but those that i like(everyone
smile.gif
) know who they are
biggrin.gif

oh, i like people by the way.

Blah you suck bear.

angel reminds me of certain olive trees in summer time.

sicy reminds me of armchair rests and roof tiles on humid summer nights.

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom