Who are your friends here- on Interference?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angel - I believe we did meet in Vegas - also a blur here.

Anyway, in addition to the many people on Sicy's list from Vegas that I met, I also hang out with Lilly, Sula and Ali Rose. There are plenty of others I would love to meet someday, like my buddies Wackamole and Screaming Flower (as well as the whole IO crew).

well, i met a bunch of people on the tour...

let's see:
sharky
starr
Mysterious_Ways
Angel
HelloAngel
Sicy
DB9
JesseU2
zonelister
oliveU2cm
VelvetDress
ladywithspinninghead
anitram
SadEyedLady
awakening

...i think that's it. most of the people i met either through the NYC group or in Vegas- how fun was that?? i want to do it again.
biggrin.gif

i'd love to meet everyone! we should have an interference reunion sometime...

smile.gif

<--- was in Vegas too. I was only a lurker then and now I am compeletly addicted. LOL! I was in line behind Gina, Disco and Dana - so I 'met' quote a few people. I was also the one who bounced that girl who tried to cut in line by standing with her 'mom' and saying she was part of the show. Instant infamy!

Mostly I just read and passed out tootsie rolls!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by Sicy:
Awww.. are you serious???

It's true Sicy...I got there right after you guys took the group picture outside and I was intimidated by the big group of you
smile.gif
I watched everyone having so much fun taking pics with wax Bono but I was really, really shy that day. I don't know why, I'm not normally like that.

Originally posted by PrincessBadgirl:
I'm just curious to know. So far I don't have any Interference friends and that's a bit odd.

Hmmm, i only met Mysterious ways ( In Berlin ). There are not enough dutch people around to meet. The strange thing is that a did meet a lot Big Country fans, New Model Army fans and The Chameleons fans via the internet. On may 4 i will sleep at a Chameleons fans place to see New Model Army
smile.gif
Any Dutchmen from Haarlem here ?
smile.gif

well I've met alot of lurkers of Interference that don't post much.

Of the scant few I have met - Jess and Kelly and Char - there were many others that I saw in Hamilton GA line that I never got around to talking to - Skeek, Naya, ZooGirl, MunkyMan, and list goes on.

And I make it my quest to meet POPAngel, Sicy, Zone, Sula, and Screamin my IO buddies and Sula my Viggo heathon!
biggrin.gif

OOOPs sorry, and of course BC - luv to meet you and go Truth or Dare head on!

[This message has been edited by WhackaMole (edited 04-23-2002).]

Originally posted by WhackaMole:

Of the scant few I have met - Jess and Kelly and Char - there were many others that I saw in Hamilton GA line that I never got around to talking to - Skeek, Naya, ZooGirl, MunkyMan, and list goes on.

Wow!! I didn't expect to get mentioned on here!!

Other then Whack-a-mole, I have met Jess (Mrs. Edge), Char (CdnBliss), Lisa (Icelady), GabrielVox, and Arun.... I think that's it......

There are tons of people that I would love to meet. Mostly PLEBAn's, like Cantseeorbeseen, Mona, HippyActress, Mullen Girl, Elizabeth, Sulawsgirl, Mad1, Ana... and so many more. *pleba hugs*

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

[This message has been edited by spinninghead77 (edited 04-23-2002).]

Still haven't met anyone yet.
frown.gif
Well, there were some people whose pics were posted in another thread that seem familiar. I might have seen them in Miami last December.

WOW... A lot of people have met here, cool. Don't mind my amazement it's just that I've never been to a place on the net where people actually meet. I'd love to meet a lot of people here too, maybe we'll meet at a concert or something. And I made one friend! YAY!!!
biggrin.gif

princess, you dont have friends here?

then leave as quickly as you can and never look back.

ever.

dont ever look back.

im not joking.

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Princess girlie, I'll be your friend. Guess what! Im going to see Chris Isaak next month!
biggrin.gif

*ZA does cartwheels!!!!*
Im zooropamanda on AIM if you ever want to chat
smile.gif

WOO HOO! Manda, yer on my BL. And you're going to see Chris, ahhh! ::is envious::
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
princess, you dont have friends here?

then leave as quickly as you can and never look back.

ever.

dont ever look back.

im not joking.

Thanks for the extreme advice
rolleyes.gif
... however I'm afraid you're... a bit too late, I've made friends already.
biggrin.gif

I don't think I know anyone here. I might be wrong, though. Who knows.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

I've met:
U2LA
Nicamom
Alllllllmost met Elvis!
tongue.gif

Diamond
Discotheque
Numbed Edge
Talked to a few others on the phone, met a few Wirelings, met a few Interference lurkers, would love to meet all of you.
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

"If Larry's gay, I'll be a man!" -Michelle-