who are you a buddy of?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

do you use the "who am i a buddy of" feature?

• yes

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • no

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
more like of whom are you a buddy, right? :cool:

so, do you use this feature at all? and if so, has it surprised you to see who's marked you as a friend?

i know occasionally i do check and sometimes i see someone's added me and it makes me happy to see that people consider me a friend, but that could also be because i have no life.

in case you've never heard of this feature before: http://forum.interference.com/whobuddies.php?s=

used it once when i basically added everyone who had buddied me. but other than that, no.

AcrobatMan said:
check ur list again :sexywink:

I never get any sexy winks...

1361.gif

Your smilie made me so sad. (for the smilie, not you! :lol: )

I checked mine, and I have one! I thought I'd alienated everyone, I'd better work harder! :wink:

I'm a buddy to one person, and, frankly, that's one more than I would have guessed at.

I do not have anyone on my buddy list, but, maybe I'll add people, I don't know.

Last edited:
I use my buddy list all the time and have people on my list that I pm a lot with. That way I don't have to type in their name :D

I am a buddy of a few people that I have no idea who they are or why I'd be on their list :shrug:

I used the buddy thing once...back when I thought that fake Edge was real Edge! :laugh: I should really update it.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Lilly
Naya
sulawesigirl4

Not much of a suprise there, I suppose... Well, maybe.

My list is considerably longer than that, as it dates back to when site-PMing was a free member's privelege and not exclusively a premie's. It's still longer because I never did bother to delete em. Hell, I still have unread PMs in my inbox from 2 years ago that sit there and taunt me whenever I have the sorry fortune to chance across the page.

Angela Harlem
angel_of_L.A.
fah
LarryMullen's_POPAngel
lauren430
Sicy
starsforu2

I have 3.5 times as many people on my buddy list (24) as have me on theirs. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom