who are you a buddy of?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

do you use the "who am i a buddy of" feature?

• yes

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • no

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
I have buddies!! :shocked: People I like put me on their buddy list! :hug:

But I only put one person on mine and she was probably the first person I ever pm'd with years ago and now I don't even know how the buddy system works. I mean, besides being a list, exactly what does the buddy system do? How do you use it?

Cleasai said:
You've been my friend ever since we first discovered that lil treat. :happy:
:flirt:

myusernamehere said:
didn't there used to be a feature where you could see who has you on their ignore lists?
yeah, but a lot of people didn't think it was a good idea to have since people could get their feelings hurt. i can see both sides really.

this gives me an idea for my next thread: how many people do you have on your ignore list? :hmm:

I have people on my list that I don't remember who they are or why I put them there...I have a feeling that some of them are holdiay card people from back in the day. (?) :shrug:
Maybe it's time to add new buddies. :wink:

oops, i just checked and you already have me as a buddy

but please dont delete me, i dont know if i could take it

My Buddies are night_and_day66, carek130, angel_of L.A., agentmissa, deadmansparty, mr BAW.......so far.
U2JT party animals!:rockon:

What is adding someone as a buddy suppose to do anyway? Does it flag their posts or something when you come to the site? There are 5 people who have me as their buddy. I only know who 3 of them are.

Aardvark747 said:

Just bring it!!

sterb002.gif

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom