Who am I a buddy of?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple on my list that I've never heard of either!

Angel
Bono's American Wife
bonosloveslave
clarityat3am
Cleasai
cydewaze
Diemen
Discoteque
drumkeeran
Gina Marie
guaca
LarryMullen's_POPAngel
lovveu2
melon
Mrs.Clayton
Naya
oliveu2cm
Party Boy
Phuzzie_the_camera_girl
randroller
Sicy
souLnation2002
spinninghead77
u2bonogirl

VertigoGal said:
00Kevin
circa1992
indra
LemonMelon
love_u2_adam
lovveu2
redkat
RedrocksU2
the rockin edge
YBORCITYOBL
Zootlesque

I know who *most* of these people are :shifty:

added you AtomicBono :dancing:

I think I added you. :wink:

arw9797
a_star
Blue Room
cujo
Droopi
eep
elaine2112
fah
gigboat
IWasBored
Kariann
LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Pop Bono
Queen Bee
shari schultz
The Jim

One is my alter (no idea why I did that :dork: ), one is someone else's alter, one is my brother who NEVER comes here, and who the hell are Droopi, elaine2112, and gigboat???

The following people have you on their buddy list (22 in total)
ABEL
anadgemila
angel_of_L.A.
Bono's American Wife
Carek1230
clarityat3am
Cleasai
cydewaze
easytiger
fah
greeneyedgirl
jsandys
LarryMullen's_POPAngel
lovveu2
martha
Mrs. Edge
oneluvforutoo
pax
redkat
RedrocksU2
Sicy
U2Girl1978

:applaud:

I :heart: my buddies :flirt:

I know who all my people are :heart: I really need to update my buddy list though :reject:

#1bonofan
anadgemila
beau2ifulday
Bono's American Wife
bono_gal
Carek1230
Chizip
circa1992
Cleasai
daygloeyes2
discothequeLP
greeneyedgirl
indra
inmyplace13
jsandys
karmic_postmark
Laird/Bono
LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Lila64
Mullen4Prez
new_craic_girl
night_and_day66
nurse chrissi
RavenBlue
RedrocksU2
Reggie Thee Dog
Sicy
the rockin edge
Tilli
U2Girl1978
uwwedoogie
VertigoGal
WildHoneyAlways
YBORCITYOBL
yimou
Zootlesque
zumanity42
~BrightestStar~

Doozer61 said:
The following people have you on their buddy list (22 in total)
ABEL
anadgemila
angel_of_L.A.
Bono's American Wife
Carek1230
clarityat3am
Cleasai
cydewaze
easytiger
fah
greeneyedgirl
jsandys
LarryMullen's_POPAngel
lovveu2
martha
Mrs. Edge
oneluvforutoo
pax
redkat
RedrocksU2
Sicy
U2Girl1978

:applaud:

I :heart: my buddies :flirt:

I told you :angry:

The following people have you on their buddy list (9 in total)

adambk
arw9797
Chrisedge
djcm
Justified
Kariann
mobonofo
Schmeg
U2please

I have no idea who 3 of these people are. One posts using another ID now and one I have no idea why they listed me as I know they hate me! :huh:

Only 9 though..... :sigh:

:laugh: :wink: Kind of reminds me of the how many people will sign your year book status back in high school.

Last edited:
Wow, Achtung_Bebe its a blast from the past! Where have you been? Next thing Johnny Swallow and batesmotel will start posting again! :laugh:

Oh, and I havent had to do the cast signing thing either. Keeping my fingers crossed as well! :wink:

Blue Room said:

Good point! :laugh:

:hmm: wonders why Chizip, U2Man and U2rulesmyworld on not on there now..................... :wink:

Actually, I think we exchanged words a few times, back when you didn't believe that Discotheque and Mofo were rehearsed in Toronto? That was you, right?

Maybe I should put you on my list. :hmm: :angry:

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Actually, I think we exchanged words a few times, back when you didn't believe that Discotheque and Mofo were rehearsed in Toronto? That was you, right?

Maybe I should put you on my list. :hmm: :angry:

It was me, but I never said Discotheque wasnt worked on. I said Mofo, which can be debated, if you knew what I knew..........:wink: :laugh:

Lets just say U2 as a band didnt work on it until LA on the third leg.

Blue Room said:
Wow, Achtung_Bebe its a blast from the past! Where have you been? Next thing Johnny Swallow and batesmotel will start posting again! :laugh:

Oh, and I havent had to do the cast signing thing either. Keeping my fingers crossed as well! :wink:

Hey Blue Room! Yeah I've been a little internet reclusive for the last couple of years :reject:

I'm trying to get back in the know though... I'd love if Johnny Swallow, batesmotel et al would show up, I haven't seen an awful lot of "oldies" :sad:

I think I'm at risk of becoming a blue crack addict again... I should be studying :huh:

Achtung_Bebe said:

Hey Blue Room! Yeah I've been a little internet reclusive for the last couple of years :reject:

I'm trying to get back in the know though... I'd love if Johnny Swallow, batesmotel et al would show up, I haven't seen an awful lot of "oldies" :sad:

I think I'm at risk of becoming a blue crack addict again... I should be studying :huh:

:up: Glad your back. Wish I could say I took a break from here but..............:reject:

Blue Room said:

It was me, but I never said Discotheque wasnt worked on. I said Mofo, which can be debated, if you knew what I knew..........:wink: :laugh:

Lets just say U2 as a band didnt work on it until LA on the third leg.

:lol: Okay, I'm not going to try to convince you, but I was outside the door, and I heard it clearly...the vocals, the instruments. It was less techno-y, a rougher version. Kind of Zeppelin-ish.Certainly not ready for playing to an audience. Lots of starting and stopping. They only worked on the two songs that evening, and Discotheque was first, Mofo came after. Then, the band members started trickling out about 15 minutes after the conclusion of the Mofo rehearsals.

Do I still have to put you on my list? :madwife:

:lol: Seriously though it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other, but I know what I heard. :)

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Okay, I'm not going to try to convince you, but I was outside the door, and I heard it clearly...the vocals, the instruments. It was less techno-y, a rougher version. Kind of Zeppelin-ish.Certainly not ready for playing to an audience. Lots of starting and stopping. They only worked on the two songs that evening, and Discotheque was first, Mofo came after. Then, the band members started trickling out about 15 minutes after the conclusion of the Mofo rehearsals.

Do I still have to put you on my list? :madwife:

:lol: Seriously though it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other, but I know what I heard. :)

:laugh: Thats why I winked and put the laugh smilie on that last post. Not a big deal. You know, that seems to be the topic where people get pissed at me though. Setlists and rehearsal/soundcheck stuff.

I'm sure you heard it though (I didnt think it was done at all originally but other info I received indicated otherwise), but was it the whole band working on it or just a particular member with a tapeback playing? :hmm: :wink:

Blue Room said:

:laugh: Thats why I winked and put the laugh smilie on that last post. Not a big deal. You know, that seems to be the topic where people get pissed at me though. Setlists and rehearsal/soundcheck stuff.

I'm sure you heard it though (I didnt think it was done at all originally but other info I received indicated otherwise), but was it the whole band working on it or just a particular member with a tapeback playing? :hmm: :wink:

:hmm: I'm kinda curious about what you heard. If you are in a position to share, feel free to PM me. :)

Obviously, there's no way I can confirm whether or not it was a tape since I didn't see it, but given that they'd just rehearsed Discotheque as a band, that all members were still in there, and the starting/stopping points of the Mofo rehearsal, my instincts say it was full band.

Zootlesque said:

You're my buddy but it's no use. You're always invisible it seems. :sigh:

:wink:

I told you, it's the mysterious distance thing. :sexywink:

Actually, it's because I never log out of here, so if I were visible, it would look like I'm here 24/7, and I'm not. I always have a zillion windows open at once, and when I'm done in here, I just minimize them, then when I come back, I can pick up where I left off.

Does this mean we have to stop being buddies? :sad:

:flirt:

VintagePunk said:
Actually, it's because I never log out of here, so if I were visible, it would look like I'm here 24/7, and I'm not.

*notices your post count* Are you sure you aren't here 24/7?

j/k, it seems like most people go invisible, I don't myself & can often be found online at the wee hours of the night, unable to sleep.

oh and Blue Room, you can call me Bebe :wink:

Achtung_Bebe said:
:no:

haha, don't think I've ever been given the :madwifesmiley: before--that's worse than "the bird"! :cool:

I'm happy to have been your first, then. :wink:

And yeah, my post count. :reject: Mainly due to meeting a group on here who have become a really close circle of friends both here, and in real life, as well as the fact that the majority of work I have done for the past year is online, and to be perfectly honest, my main MO is to procrastinate and avoid productivity at all costs. So finding this place has worked quite nicely for me. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom