White Sox Fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
So now that the White Sux are in the World Series I have noticed a LOT more people wearing their hats. What really pisses me off is that most of these fans don’t even TRY to look like they are real fans. Like yesterday morning I stopped into a coffee shop and there was a guy there wearing a Sox hat, but it was obvious he not a real fan. I mean come on, he was sitting there in a Sox hat while wearing a shirt and READING!?!?!?!!111!!! Come on, MAN! Everyone knows that Sox fans RARELY wear shirts and NEVER read.

Now I hate bandwaggoners of all kinds, but if you are going to do it, at least try to play the part.

easy%20e%20white.jpg

tupac2.jpg

I've been a White Sox fan since they got Bo Jackson from the Royals. Then Frank Thomas came up and started kicking butt. To see them in the World Seires is incredible. This is like one of the best weeks of my life.

Oh, on iTunes you can download the players' favorite tunes. Konerko likes Walk On!

Nice.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...You read my mind :hug:

I'm just suprised at all the places that have the "GO GO Sox!" or something.

Is it the same where you live WildHoneyAlways...or is it worse? It's not as bad where I live...but it's bad enough :rolleyes:

haha. I live in a southwest suburb so we have always been Sox fans. There are Go-Go Sox signs everywhere. (including my classroom. :wink: )

Last edited:
Ha ha, or I need to brush up on my spanish.

What grade do you teach? My best friend (and huge Cubs fan as well) did a cool thing with his 5th graders in 2003. If the Cubs won the night before, they wouldn't have homework. If the Cubs lost, they would have it. I have never seen kids so passionate about baseball.

It was fun.

I live right in cubby territory, north suburbs

for the past 8 or so years I was the only sox fan I knew besides my family, but this year I've seen a bit more around me...

and by the way not only does konerko like walk on, but they play elevation when podsednik bats:wink:

Speaking of at bat music, check this. My family is, oh I would say, somewhat obsessed with the Sock. My brother, sister and I made a white sox cd. You know, the pirates of the caribbean instrumental (history highlights), thunderstruck (player intros), go-go white sox and the players "at bat" music. :nerd: Even Don't Stop Believin. It's so so wrong but so so good.

It was a big hit this weekend. :nerd:

And yes, this post probably belongs in Zoo Confessionals.

Last edited:
ESPN radio is reporting that Craig Biggio's wife, Patty, was slapped by a male White Sox fan during game two of the World Series. Apparently the man slapped her and ran away. Mrs. Biggio ran after the man and with her brother-in-laws help handed him over to the police.

Continuing in the Sux method of dealing with tension, Ozzie Guillen apologized to the Biggio family and requested that the police brought the man to the dugout so Guillen could, "bust in his head."

Regulators. Mount up......:|

Ok, I am a happily married man so don't take this the wrong way, but HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU BE A TEACHER!!!

Honestly. You are a very attractive woman. My buddies and I would have killed to have a good looking teacher while we were in school, but ours were all 50 years old.:ohmy:

This is my big complaint, when I was in school the OLD gaurd was still in full effect. I went to my 14-year old little sisters conferences the other day and all of her teachers are young and hip.

What the hell.:wink:

Ok - end rant. :mad:

Dalton said:
ESPN radio is reporting that Craig Biggio's wife, Patty, was slapped by a male White Sox fan during game two of the World Series. Apparently the man slapped her and ran away. Mrs. Biggio ran after the man and with her brother-in-laws help handed him over to the police.

Continuing in the Sux method of dealing with tension, Ozzie Guillen apologized to the Biggio family and requested that the police brought the man to the dugout so Guillen could, "bust in his head."

:mad:

Dalton said:

Regulators. Mount up......:|

Was it a Sox game a few years back where those 2 drunk hicks ran onto the field and attacked the 1st base coach from the Royals?

Back
Top Bottom