White Sox-Dodgers or Cubs-Yankees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cubs-yankees, being a yankees fan.

still, cant go wrong with either. 4 franchises with some great history.

i do like watching the cubs lose though

second best thing to a cardinals win

hey wild honey i was at the game tnight with that incredible 9th inning other thoughts an that game

Garcia has got to get his act together during the early innings. It was nice to see AJ get a hit. I can't believe Crede got 2 hits tonight.
That 9th inning is why I love baseball. Everyone on thier feet screaming and clapping....:heart: I'll have more coherent thoughts tomorrow. :huh:

And to quote my Dad "There's nothing better than a Cubs loss." :wink:

yea i agree he looked really badint he first inning, lucky only to allow 2 runs, and why did he pitch the 8th inning??

cant beat that ninth inning though, being a huge aaron rowand fan it was nice to see him come through and i won a bet with my brother and colelcted a nice 15$ because aj homered:drool:

Jim Tracy should be fired after his managing skills in the 8th and 9th innings of Sunday night's game.
I happened to flip over during NBA halftime to find the Dodgers up 3-2 in the 8th.
After the leadoff man reached for the White Sox, the 1st base ump blew a call on a sac bunt giving Sox 1st and 2nd, so Guillen correctly calls again for a sacrifice, which is successful putting runners on 2nd and 3rd with one out.
Next move goes to Jim Tracy, you obviously walk Rowand to set up a double play and/or force at the plate. Nope...pitch to him...base hit, score 4-3.
Fast forward to the top of the 9th, Dodgers get leadoff man on...having watched Guillen skillfully manage the 8th, Tracy now knows that you bunt the tying run to scoring position. But no, he has him swing away, double play on the first pitch.
Dodgers lose, after the bullpen imploded on saturday, this team must be demoralized to the nth degree...well they'll be OK if they don't follow it up with a 1-0 loss to the Padres on Monday.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom