White Pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Yeah hi. White pants do not look good on you.

White pants do not look good on anyone.

Skinny, plump, athletic, fat.... white pants still look terrible on you.

Thongs and white pants. Please for the love of humanity, stop now.

Big butts and white pants... see above.

See through white pants... :no: They all are anyway. :shrug:

:scream: White pants do not look good on anyone.

Please stop wearing them now. :der:

:mad: White pants :mad:

:huh: I just don't understand how people think they look good.

:reject: I bet no one here will admit to wearing White Pants, and I am sure there are White Pant wearers on this forum!

Angel said:

Thongs and white pants. Please for the love of humanity, stop now.

:no: when i was in high school i would see girls like that all the time *shudder*

What brought upon this rant? Did you see something terrible today?

:| I saw a girl on Friday wearing really tight white pants. She had a nice enough body, but when wearing tight white pants and with a THONG! :barf: no one is safe from exposing the dimples on their ass, because we all know everyone has them!

diamond wore white pants :shifty:

3369946723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A342%3C73%3Aot1lsi

Elvis Presley said:
try telling that to Jack White................:wink:

Jack White :heart: :drool: :heart: He generally wears red pants and a white shirt.. but dang. :combust:

Meg on the other hand, quite fancies white bottoms.

I've never had a pair either. The fear of getting my period while wearing them is more than enough to keep me away forever.

Angel said:
:reject: I bet no one here will admit to wearing White Pants, and I am sure there are White Pant wearers on this forum!

I wear white pants :reject: but not by choice. I raise market animals for 4-H and white pants are part of the show uniform.
We are trying to get our county extension to let us wear blue jeans. Besides looking awful on anyone, white jeans get dirty really quickly around animals.

in grade 12, i consistantly pulled out a white pear of jogging pants that i had previously warn in grade 5. i still manage to throw them on when i head to town now and then.

theres LOTS of definition in those babies... :up:

hmmm...here we go.
I did an spur of the moment experiment the other night. ( this from a girl who has almost always exclusively worn black ) I think you might be talking about daywear, but I am currently shifting to white and pink for night attire:D
But...butt , I know what you mean about the white pants thing. One of our local "big girls" freaked out all the other women by wearing cheesecloth white pants with a g-string to the cricket presentation. I had a good old chuckle listening to the shocked reaction from the other women. I don't know the morals of it all...apparently her hub ( a top local cricketer) quite liked the outfit.
My neice wears the most miniscule pair of white shorts I have ever seen...and I think she looks really good in them.
Eye of the beholder, maybe..try not to look. I don't know....I just know I wouldn't wear white pants...I tried on some fawn suede ones yesterday, they were nice....and expensive.

cass said:
One of our local "big girls" freaked out all the other women by wearing cheesecloth white pants with a g-string to the cricket presentation.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Welcome to my hometoen: Gino and Gina capital of the world.

White pants are a staple for anyone who owns a souped-up Honda Civic and listns to 'da beats.'

I, on the other hand, have never worn white pants after like, the 5th grade. They don't look good.

I will take you all on..I wear white pants..or when I perfect my pommie upper lip I'll say trousers as your term for external clothing is ours for underware..but yep I wear them without care or worry :p

Back
Top Bottom