White Pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
its very much a free for all on this island

am I being ganged up on..cause lets face it you'll never take them from me..they'll be buried somewhere far away so unsuspecting future generations can continue the legacy on..just try and hunt me down~

:sexywink: Are we talking white jeans ACROB@T, or tighty whities?! and do you where full briefs or a thong under yer white trousers?

**aggghhhh* White pants! Say it aint so! Say it aint so! (Rumour has it that that is the true reason why the marriage between Charles and Diana didn't work out. He wore white pants, if you know what I'm saying)

Doesn't it rain a lot in England? Don't you find, um, that white gets, um, a little see-through once wet?

..at least you guys have cool accents...

I hate when people wear white pants and they don't wear white underwear. Don't they realize the whole world can see their polkadots through their pants?

I worked at a bakery one summer and we had to wear white pants. I just wore white jeans. There were so many women that would wear stretch pants with colored underwear. I found it fascinating that no one in their lifetime ever told them that was wrong.

lol, a girl in my band class in high school once accidentally wore white pants and polka dot underwear. She was so embarressed. I think she went home and changed.

I have a pair of white leather pants that I bought because they were 3 dollars and I love anything leather or suede. At least there is no need to worry about the underwear showing thru! I have worn them only once.

*quickly running away since I am in the minority of white pants wearers*

Hehe, my mother loves white pants; always has. One time when I was about 5 or 6, we picked up some company at the airport and my mom had to run into a store for a second on the way home. When she came out of the store, and was walking to the car, I announced to our guests, "Here comes Mommy, in her same old white slaaaaaacks!"

Last edited:
Wearing white pants is just asking for trouble. I had to wear white pants in high school when I volunteered at the hospital -- I do believe that's the last time I wore white pants. White usually makes things look bigger, people really need to understand that!

And RE guys and "white pants" that's just wrong, wrong, wrong unless you're like five and your mom still does all your shopping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom