While you lurk, we DESCRIBE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
night john :hug:

i am good adam, how are you?

let's take a vote....

should i go watch the oscars with my parents (who've been in an eerily semi-affectionate mood all week)?

on the one hand they're idiotic...but on the other hand jon stewart is hosting and i heart him.

and i do need to get started on my hw, which is much easier to do while watching a stupid tv show than while on the the blue crack

vote now

:hmm:

:wave: john

<is going to take a shower, maybe shave, will be back:wave:

^I would watch the Oscars, since you have to do homework, and Im not going to be here for a while:wink:

I’m going to be one of the most prominent literary figures of the twenty first century.

Care to join me you illiterate sycophants?
:wink:

Last edited:
^^
Collina10.jpg

hey Beth :kiss: :angry: how are you?

VertigoGal said:
hey beth, what is up

bye zootles :wave:

ahhh will i wondered how long it'd be til we were graced with your monumental presence :wink: :hug:

The first to be resolutely destroyed due to my glorious revolution will be the English teachers who unrelentingly usurp the position of personal creativity with their own subconscious ambiguity.

Hello although I am quite busy with my manifesto.

Adam shall become my personal American.

:wink:

:sexywink:

i'm still naked underneath...we all are :sad:

will...i was going to laugh at your revolution, but i have to say it's undeniably appealling. i would most definitely join you in such a revolution.

english teachers can be such hypocrites.

:tsk:

hope you can find some motivation adam...mine comes and goes...i don't know if it even matters

VertigoGal said:

i'm still naked underneath...we all are :sad:

will...i was going to laugh at your revolution, but i have to say it's undeniably appealling. i would most definitely join you in such a revolution.

english teachers can be such hypocrites.

:tsk:

Well unfortunately on Friday night I started having a drunken go at an English teacher of all people, however we kissed and made up rather surprisingly.

Also if you can read my latest work, I’m becoming a genius of sorts.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Last edited:
:lmao:

will i read everything you post. unfortunately i'm just not well-read enough in many instances to know whether you're quoting text with your recent habit of using quotations. for shame, i know.

...woah....something just almost went down. my dad almost gave my little bro a huge ass-whipping. :ohmy: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom