While you lurk, we DESCRIBE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^:lol: don't feel bad i do that all the time and end up thinking i have more time than i really do and then just don't do it because i don't feel like it

^i usually get up at 6 too, it's just a matter of whether i actually want to do it or not, usually if it's a class i don't like at all, i won't do it

:wave: hey kayla!

^^you're not a loser because you're a :nerd:...we've been over this, i'm also a :nerd: but you don't believe me because i don't talk like a :nerd:

^skiing is fun at least

^ Well I say a lot of things

Last year, looking at people in love "I will never be thatpathetic"
This year, is even more pathetic :wink:

are we talking about putting off hw? :drool:

with the exception of projects, etc, i never ever do homework at home. just doesn't make sense. :tsk:

do it at lunch, other classes, in the hall in the morning :up:

but i'm still a :nerd:

Last edited:
^^^ I can't do that because

1) I walk to a shop 15 minutes away for lunch
2) In other classes I have to do work for that class
3) The hall isn't open in the morning

:wink:

VertigoGal said:
1) you're lucky you can leave campus :madspit: we can't because if we get ourselves killed they're responsible.
2)no you don't.
3) where do you hang out in the mornings?!? :shocked:

Ye we get to leave, but there is nothing to do in the school, no place to get food

Yes I do :wink:

What you mean where do I hang out, I go to school, go to my locker an go to class

cassie :wave:

are you on liquids only?:| :hug:

john...we have shitty cafeteria food, i bring a lunch....

i guess you guys go straight to class, my bus gets there half an hour before the bell rings so there's good hanging out/doing homework time :wink:

^ Well we don't have one of them, so we go to the local shops, pizza places, chippers, delis etc :wink:

I walk to school, I was nearly late this morning :wink:

^^^ Well my school is right next to the DART line, and there is a regular bus station like 5 minutes away

But hey we only have 400 students

^^ what's wrong?

is DART public transport? we have MARTA here...metro atlanta rail and transit authority blahblah

let me guess...Dublin authority of rail and transit. yeah something like that :wink:

we're a bit too suburb-ish in my little area to have any decent fucking public transport....i mean really, we could at least have some sidewalks for christs sake. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom