Which would you buy??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think getting them cheap is kind of against the whole principle of the RED thing :|

Well I was looking at the other ones from before.The one before the Red Campaign. I called up the Armani store in San Francisco. 170 for a pair.

Either way, they're going to be expensive, right? So then I'd get the RED campaign ones since at least you're helping at the same time.

Can you post pics? I dunno the difference. My sunglasses were $4.99 at Target :lol:

Justin24 said:
Well I was looking at the other ones from before.The one before the Red Campaign. I called up the Armani store in San Francisco. 170 for a pair.

ah well you said the Red ones in your original post so i presumed thats what you meant

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Either way, they're going to be expensive, right? So then I'd get the RED campaign ones since at least you're helping at the same time.

Can you post pics? I dunno the difference. My sunglasses were $4.99 at Target :lol:

If you really wanted to help, buy the $4.99 sunglasses and mail a check for $165.01 to charity.

nbcrusader said:

If you really wanted to help, buy the $4.99 sunglasses and mail a check for $165.01 to charity.

Or you could mail that check to me and I'll make sure it gets to a charity. Yeah, yeah, I really will....I swear.... :shifty: :D

Greenish (grey)

EA_9285S_KJ1-NA.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom