Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
http://www.quizilla.com/users/francescadez/quizzes/Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?

1063165583_indarkside.jpg

Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis. "You do not know the power of the Dark Side." There are two possibilities: you are a Star Wars geek, or you are unreasoningly scary

:mac:

Last edited:
1063165760_tintoaster.jpg

Furnulum pani nolo. "I don't want a toaster." Generally, things (like this quiz) tend to tick you off. You have contemplated doing grievous bodily harm to door-to-door salesmen.

1063165513_barbarians.jpg

Utinam barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant! "May barbarians invade your personal space!" You are highly confrontational and possibly in a bad mood. You would have sworn in this quiz, if I had made it an option.

:censored:

Furnulum pani nolo. "I don't want a toaster." Generally, things (like this quiz) tend to tick you off. You have contemplated doing grievous bodily harm to door-to-door salesmen.

1063165731_slatinpoem.jpg

Non curo. Si metrum non habet, non est poema. "I don't care. If it doesn't rhyme, it isn't a poem." You are a type A personality. You like bright things, you don't call in sick to work, and you have devastating opinions about art.

Furnulum pani nolo. "I don't want a toaster."

I was hoping for something like 'Semper ubi sub ubi' or 'Magnus phallus omnis vincit', but alas, it seems those are not options. How sad.

1063165760_tintoaster.jpg

Uhh, I don't know what to say. I already have a toaster so I actually don't want one. :|

Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre? "Is that a scroll in your toga, or are you just glad to see me?" You're smooth, okay, but you also need a boyfriend/girlfriend. Bad.

he he he he he he

Back
Top Bottom