Which true life drama did you watch last night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Did you watch The Elizabeth Smart story, or the Jessica Lynch story, both, or neither? How were they? I watched the second half of Doctor Zhivago on PBS so I missed them.

Damn, I was going to watch the Elizabeth Smart story but I forgot :slant:

i watched the elizabeth smart story, only because i wanted to know what happened to her while she was abducted and why that freak took her in the first place. i knew it may not be 100% accurate.

NOBODY saw these? :huh:

I'd have checked the game but I don't have cable anymore :grumpy:

Tiny Dancer, what did you think of the new Dr. Zhivago compared with the old one? They changed the story some, and the ending. Overall I like the old one best, but this new actor was hot :drool:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
NOBODY saw these? :huh:

I'd have checked the game but I don't have cable anymore :grumpy:

Tiny Dancer, what did you think of the new Dr. Zhivago compared with the old one? They changed the story some, and the ending. Overall I like the old one best, but this new actor was hot :drool:

I was disappointed with the ending also, and yes I did like the actor who played Yury. I also thought the girl who played Lara was good too.

I watched parts of the Elizabeth Smart story.

:shifty: There's a NEW Dr. Zhivago? I saw the movie in high school for a class and I've always wanted to go back and rent it.

wasnt that the craziest football game ever?

talk about true life drama

Yeah TD, that girl is pretty and a good actress. The ending was so sad in both movies. :(

Back
Top Bottom