Which Smiths Song Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeadsOnSticks

New Yorker
http://quizilla.com/users/youreaweenie/quizzes/Which Smiths song are you?/

Here's my shit:

You are "Sheila take a bow." You know that life hurts, and you've had your share of pain, but that doesn't mean you can't still have a good time. You know the importance of not dwelling on your problems. You have a generally positive outlook, and you are a really good friend.

good song, but i was kinda hoping for "london" or "pls pls pls let me get what i want this time."

fun shtuff tho'.

You are "What Difference does it Make?" You place a lot of importance on love, and sometimes find yourself getting walked all over and having your loyalty taken advantage of. You want nothing more in life than to fall in love, But you should probably stand up for yourself a little more often to avoid becoming someone's bitch.

I love how a Smiths quiz can make you sound hoplessly hopeless! :up:

You are "Sheila take a bow." You know that life hurts, and you've had your share of pain, but that doesn't mean you can't still have a good time. You know the importance of not dwelling on your problems. You have a generally positive outlook, and you are a really good friend.

I'm also 'Sheila Take a Bow', seem's like we all are!!!

Last edited:
You are "Ask." Morrissey says it best himself: "Shyness is nice, and shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to." You don't like yourself, you have no confidence, you want to fall in love, but it's not happening. It might, if you'd just leave the house once in a while..

1055505281_esThatjoke.JPG

You are "That joke isn't funny anymore." You go through life feeling mostly disappointed at the way things have turned out. You don't understand why the world is so cruel, but you deal with it in the best way you know how. People don't understand why you do the things you do. You should probably chill out, though, and remember that things are never as bad as they seem.

You are "Ask." Morrissey says it best himself: "Shyness is nice, and shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to." You don't like yourself, you have no confidence, you want to fall in love, but it's not happening. It might, if you'd just leave the house once in a while..

I may or may not have strategically chosen my answers just to get that result. :mac:

1055501409_icturesask.JPG

You are "Ask."
Morrissey says it best himself: "Shyness is nice, and shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to."
You don't like yourself, you have no confidence, you want to fall in love, but it's not happening. It might, if you'd just leave the house once in a while..

Haha, yes, that's definitely me, and my favourite Smiths song as well!

HeadsOnSticks said:
same here...fun, whether it's the most fitting one for me or not. :)

I went to a decemberists concert tonight and he covered "ask" actually. :heart:
I'll post lyrics for fun...
"Shyness is nice, and
Shyness can stop you
From doing all the things in life
You'd like to

Shyness is nice, and
Shyness can stop you
From doing all the things in life
You'd like to

So, if there's something you'd like to try
If there's something you'd like to try
ASK ME - I WON'T SAY "NO" - HOW COULD I ?

Coyness is nice, and
Coyness can stop you
From saying all the things in
Life you'd like to

So, if there's something you'd like to try
If there's something you'd like to try
ASK ME - I WON'T SAY "NO" - HOW COULD I ?

Spending warm Summer days indoors
Writing frightening verse
To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

ASK ME, ASK ME, ASK ME
ASK ME, ASK ME, ASK ME

Because if it's not Love
Then it's the Bomb, the Bomb, the Bomb, the Bomb, the Bomb, the Bomb, the Bomb
That will bring us together

Nature is a language - can't you read ?
Nature is a language - can't you read ?

SO ... ASK ME, ASK ME, ASK ME
ASK ME, ASK ME, ASK ME

Because if it's not Love
Then it's the Bomb, the Bomb, the Bomb, the Bomb, the Bomb, the Bomb, the Bomb

If it's not Love
Then it's the Bomb
Then it's the Bomb

SO ... ASK ME, ASK ME, ASK ME
ASK ME, ASK ME, ASK ME
Oh, la ..."

Well funnily enough when I opened this "How soon is now?" came on my internet radio lol

But according to this quiz thingie:

You are "What Difference does it Make?" You place a lot of importance on love, and sometimes find yourself getting walked all over and having your loyalty taken advantage of. You want nothing more in life than to fall in love, But you should probably stand up for yourself a little more often to avoid becoming someone's bitch.

:shrug:

You are "Ask."
Morrissey says it best himself: "Shyness is nice, and shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to."
You don't like yourself, you have no confidence,you want to fall in love, but it's not happening. It might, if you'd just leave the house once in a while..

:|

Somebody else needs to get "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore" so that I don't feel like the sole sad bastard around here.

you're not the only sole sad bastard around here...

"You are "That joke isn't funny anymore." You go through life feeling mostly disappointed at the way things have turned out. You don't understand why the world is so cruel, but you deal with it in the best way you know how. People don't understand why you do the things you do. You should probably chill out, though, and remember that things are never as bad as they seem. "

Back
Top Bottom