Which Smilie Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
http://www.imaddict.com/survey-smiley.php

Me:
lips-sealed.jpg

Your secret's safe with me. Kinda like a black hole, everything goes in....nothing comes out. Not exactly a bad thing but cracking a smile every now and then probably wouldn't hurt. Give it a shot.

Hmm I use :| the most :lol:

angel.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Nobody believes for a second that you're an angel. Shoot, AIM doesn't even believe it. They just included this smiley because they didn't have any other ideas. LIAR!

not even AIM believes me..... :(

WHAT THE CRAP

concerned.jpg

Can you say middle of the road? It's neither a smile nor a frown. You're what we like to call average. Got it? Nothing special....go one way or the other for Pete's sake!!!

blush.jpg

Embarassed? Blushing? Nobody is really sure what this one is for. Do people not understand you? Are you confused? Try again and change an answer. Maybe you'll get a smiley people understand.

Last edited:
concerned.jpg

Can you say middle of the road? It's neither a smile nor a frown. You're what we like to call average. Got it? Nothing special....go one way or the other for Pete's sake!!!

I think this is how I feel about getting this smilie....bah. This must be the indecisive smilie. At least the little description thingie has PETE in it! lol

You are the

money.jpg

You can't buy happiness. You can however go out and buy toys which will make you happy. Try Silly String. Shoot it at unsuspecting old ladies in the grocery store parking lot. When that's boring buy candy and get a sugar buzz.

WTF? How'd they know about the silly string? *looks around for Whacka*

:laugh: :eeklaugh: :lol: :laugh: :eeklaugh: :lol:

Last edited:
clarityat3am said:
concerned.jpg

I got that too :mad:

You are the
money.jpg

You can't buy happiness. You can however go out and buy toys which will make you happy. Try Silly String. Shoot it at unsuspecting old ladies in the grocery store parking lot. When that's boring buy candy and get a sugar buzz.

Daisy.. where the hell is the bono mouth smiley??!!!

Cuz thats me for sure.

AIMbonomouth.gif

meegannie said:
angel.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Nobody believes for a second that you're an angel. Shoot, AIM doesn't even believe it. They just included this smiley because they didn't have any other ideas. LIAR!

not even AIM believes me..... :(

same here!:lol:

concerned.jpg

:scream:

money.jpg

Last edited:
Stop stealing my identity and my imaginary rock star boyfriends.

jkayet said:
Silly String. Shoot it at unsuspecting old ladies in the grocery store parking lot. When that's boring buy candy and get a sugar buzz.

Why does this sound more like me than you? :confused: :angel:

surprised.jpg

Scared ya, didn't I? Never fear...being scared of your own shadow isn't a bad thing. Unless you're a shadow. Then...umm...see where I'm going with that? My suggestion: Stay in a very dark room. It won't help your tan, but you won't see your shadow either.

:lol:

ok, now that the subliminal messages have become unsubliminal, I'll start looking...

meegannie said:

Why does this sound more like me than you? :confused: :angel:
Yeah, especially the candy part :D...I suppose I find silly string fun. :yes: I probably should have been the middle of the road one though, if only for my indecisiveness. :slant:

Last edited:
Well, it's about damn time.

jkayet said:

I probably should have been the middle of the road one though, if only for my indecisiveness. :slant:

I have decided that I'm the most indecisive person on earth. :slant:

I want to eat candy for lunch. Bottlecaps or M&M's.

Back
Top Bottom