Which side of the bed do you sleep on?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL!
smile.gif

OK - I have heard that you can tell someone about their personality by the preference of sleeping on the left or right side of the bed.

of course the whole right left thing changes depending on whether your on your back or your stomach too.

Originally posted by hermes:
If the bed is in a corner, I always sleep with my back to the wall.

If it's not in a corner, I don't usually sleep well.

Dude! I have had my bed against the wall my entire life! People think I'm nuts! I just moved it recently away from the wall so that two people can have plenty of room.

I would sleep facing the wall with my feet against it and it was just so comfortable.

smilie_bett.gif

------------------
~ Mother Fucking Rock & Roll ~

Sicy's Website

My room upstairs, on my real bed... usually on the right, I guess... but that was in an attic, and now my room is downstairs, and I sleep on my futon, folded up like a couch, facing the mattress side. I sleep easy on couches, and my waterbed in the temperature-sensitve attic(it was so bad it melted the insides of my old computer, partially)

the right side of the bed faces the wall,
so I sleep on the sleep side
this means my gf has to climb over me if she wants to leave the bed
smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

The man is supposed to sleep on the side of the door to protect the woman in case of danger.

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
The man is supposed to sleep on the side of the door to protect the woman in case of danger.

What if someone climbs in through the window?

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Really doesn't matter as long as I'm not sleeping flat on my back, feels way too much like a coffin (how weird am I???). Gotta sleep on my tummy or left side.

Speaking of which, it's 1:18 a.m., I gotta get some sleep.

Nite, nite all! Sweet dreams!

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way. Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono - Houston, Texas 4-2-01

well, if you were facing the bottom of my bed, i sleep on the right side, which is also the side by the door. and i'm female, so i guess i go against all stereotypes, huh? *lol* and about the whole sleeping on the back/stomach etc...i'm insane cuz i have to be sleeping on my right side to go to sleep, but i always wake up on my left side cuz that's how i actually sleep. okay, i'm weird. *hides*

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
-------
"are you serious? do you really care what peanut butter i prefer? are you in peanut butter marketing or something?"
khanada

When I am entitled to actually have some space on my bed..I sleep on the right side and Emeraldscorpio on the side closest to the door..

Again when I have space..He is a huge bed hogger!!

------------------
****Formerly known as Miss Bonovista..Now known as Mrs.Emeraldscorpio.****

Well, dont really have a bed to sleep in at the moment, i have to sleep in a chair or on the floor or on this horribly beat up couch.
frown.gif

But if i had a bed, and if i get to sleep in one again someday, i always sleep on the left. Or just sprawled out in the middle,lol.

And I always sleep on my stomach or side! But i keep hearing that youre supposed to sleep on your back.
confused.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 08-08-2001).]

If I'm alone I sleep all over the bed
biggrin.gif
If I'm not alone I usually take the right side of the bed, which is NOT the wall side, because I have to take my rock 'n roll doggie, Sparky for a walk every morning at 7
biggrin.gif

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

Hmm
Right side (yeah I'm atypical too)
Against a wall
On my side.
I am a horrible sleeper. I can't nap anywhere, not even my own bed unless of course I'm busy and NOT supposed to sleep, then I can pass out at any moment on a table.
Blue

Back
Top Bottom