Which Sanrio Character Are You? (quiz)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.amanita.net/quizzes/sanrio/sanquiz.html

kitty.gif

hmmmmm

pochacco.gif

You seem to be Pochacco.
Pochacco is a popular, purebred puppy. Pochacco is very sporty, playing many different types of sports such as basketball and soccer. After a hard day of playing sports, Pochacco likes to come home and eat vegetables. Pochacco maybe the only vegetarian dog you may ever meet! His favorite foods though, are carrots and banana ice cream.

haha, scallops!
I never take these quiz thingies but I took this one and doctored all my answers on purpose just so I could be the first to get the surly penguin, badtz maru! I like him, he's cool.

You talkin' to me? I dont see nobody else here so you must be talkin' to me!
badtz.gif

Last edited:
Zonelistener is my enemy now.

*badtz-maru gives zonelistener the pug dog face in retaliation.*
PULLEYE.jpg

Last edited:
badtz.gif

Badtz-Maru lives with his mother and pinball-playing father. He lives in Gorgeoustown, where he attends first grade at the Gorgeous Academy. He spends his recess with his seal friend, Hana Maru, and his panda friend, Pandaba. When not at school, he likes to take his friendly pet alligator, Pochi, for a walk. Badtz-Maru hopes to take over the world when he grows up.

kitty.gif

Yes! I love hello kitty way more than should be legal for a 25-year old. I have folders, pens, hat and gloves, seat covers for my car... :D

nyago.gif

You seem to be Nemukko Nyago.
Nyago is a sleepy little boy tabby cat, born in the streets of a small town in Japan.
His favorite pastime is sleeping, which he is usually seen doing.
Nyago is currently seeking friends who share his exciting hobby.
Any nap-mates out there? ZZZ.

nyago.gif

heh...the funny thing is i never actually sleep...except during trivial things such as school and dinner ;)

zonelistener said:

:eyebrow: Huh?

I like Badtz too - I was hoping for Badtz. I have posted Badtz on Interland before.

But I wanted to be the first one to get Badtz and you beat me to it so I was pouting. You're not really my enemy.

badzpre.gif

Back
Top Bottom