Which Rainbow Brite Kid Are You (quiz)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~kyb/rb/rainbowbrite.htm

shyviolet.gif

OH MY SWEET LORD!!!

I don't know if its bad to say or not but you just brought back memories gallore!! *basks in nostalgia*

I grew up on dis shite!!

now for the test...

They wouldn't give me a guy so I went with the only sure way of getting one
I'M EVIL!!

murky.gif

shyviolet.gif

Lol I used to have rainbow brite pyjamas when I was about 5. :)

lala2.gif

Lala is very sweet, frilly, and feminie. She can often be found primping and preening until she looks, as she puts it,"just so". She is a vivacious and energetic little girl who knows exactly what she wants, and she usually gets it. Though she can be a little pushy and overbearing at times, she means well. Lala is quite flirtatious, especially with her favourite beau, Red Butler, on whon she has a giant crush, Orange, the color of energy and zest, is hers --that's why she is responsible for all the orange sprites and for the work that they do.

indigo2.gif

Indigo and Hammy Sprite

Indigo is a very beautiful girl who wants to be a famous actress. She is always "on stage" , so to speak, rehearsing and reciting lines from famous plays and making entrances wearing imaginative costumes. Though some may think she is overdramatic and somewhat of a dreamer, she likes to think of herself as an artist with high aspirations. Indigo's colorrepresents dramam and emotion. Her responsibility is for the indigo sprites and for the colors they create.

rbtwink2.gif

Rainbow Brite is a lovable, creative little girl who uses the colors of the rainbow to color our world and our lives. Though she may be small, her good deeds and the magic she performs with her power belt more than makes up for her size. Rainbow is carefress and fun loving, but her
work comes first. She might abandon a playful afternoon to save a sun-drenched wheat field from losing all it's yellow or to save a rain-starved forest from losing its green. She colors things by
scattering the "Start Sparkles" which become magical only when sifter through Rainbow's very own fingers. Along with her horse, Starlite and her helpers, The Color Kids, Rainbow Brite brings hope and happiness to all.

no info for shy violet sorry :sad:

canaryyellow.gif

upon further inspection...

canary2.gif

Canary is always sunny and cheerful -- a typical "girl next door". She is the optimist of the groupand is consumed with the need to cheer everybody up and make them smile. Like many optimists, Canary is somewhat naive, which makes her easy game for Murky Dismal...she's the one Color Kid who gets caught the most. Canary is Rainbow Brite's favorite Color Kid because yellow, the color of cheerfulness, is Rainbow's favorite color. Canary oversees the work of the yellow sprites and meets the yellow color needs of the world.

Basstrap said:
OH MY SWEET LORD!!!

I don't know if its bad to say or not but you just brought back memories gallore!! *basks in nostalgia*

I grew up on dis shite!!

You can say that again. I think I still have all the dolls at home...

Apparently I'm Shy Violet...
shyviolet.gif

That's pretty accurate, actually. :)

Last edited:
I got Canary Yellow. I loved this show when I was little, but don't remember it very well 'cause i havea crappy memory. It's funny that i got yellow 'cause my friends are always teasing me about being yellow...

Back
Top Bottom