Which online personality test are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Congratulations, you're How British Are You?!

You know the differences between Brits and Americans, and you're just so glad to tell us all about them. Don't say too much, though, or you'll exceed your daily bandwidth limit. Again.

Your answers suggest a correspondence of 79% to How British Are You?.

...and after taking the test, my results are:
I am 72.5% British, just like

Michael Caine

Though you know your way around London you are most likely to retire to the West Coast of the USA

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 03-12-2002).]

Doesn't this seem like circular reasoning?

Congratulations, you're The 'Which Online Personality Test Are You?' Test!
Oh irony of ironies! You just can't get enough postmodernism, so of course you're this same test you've just taken. Ho-ho!

Your answers suggest a correspondence of 93% to The 'Which Online Personality Test Are You?' Test.

Congratulations, you're The Horrible Affliction Test!
You're quite happy to show ads, you like obtuse metaphors and, most importantly, you're not afraid to make people go "Ewww!" and vomit up their Pop Tarts from time to time.

Your answers suggest a correspondence of 53% to The Horrible Affliction Test.

If you want to tell the world about this result, you can use the graphic below, by copying the HTML in the box beneath it into your page.

*think "horrible Affliction" might be a good ID

Congratulations, you're The James Bond Villain Personality Test!
You live in a fictional world of spies and blonde women with ridiculous names, and you like to give people plenty of options. Although whether they're villainous is not optional.

Your answers suggest a correspondence of 79% to The James Bond Villain Personality

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
You live in a fictional world of spies and blonde women with ridiculous names, and you like to give people plenty of options. Although whether they're villainous is not optional.

Your answers suggest a correspondence of 79% to The James Bond Villain Personality

i got exactly the same one too!
smile.gif

You know the differences between Brits and Americans, and you're just so glad to tell us all about them. Don't say too much, though, or you'll exceed your daily bandwidth limit. Again.

Your answers suggest a correspondence of 71% to How British Are You?...
I am 47.5% British, just like
Catherine Zeta Jones
A true English rose, but you know where the money is.

lord.gif

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

Congratulations, you're The Art Test!
You're, erm, a pretty nondescript test that just does what it says on the tin, really. You don't thrive on in-jokes, controversy or irony, nor do you host ads... you have some pretty pictures though, will that do?

Your answers suggest a correspondence of 71% to The Art Test.

If you want to tell the world about this result, you can use the graphic below, by copying the HTML in the box beneath it into your page.

[This message has been edited by RussellbeStaji (edited 03-12-2002).]

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:

Your answers suggest a correspondence of 79% to How British Are You?.

ME TOO!! LMAO And I don't even have a single drop of british blood in me! Hmmm that would explain why I have a fasination with England.. and Sting
smile.gif

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Your answers suggest a correspondence of 86% to The James Bond Villain Personality Test.

I'm the Lord of the Rings character test too.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

net.gif

You love in-jokes, especially if they help highlight the marvellously geeky cultural differences between your internet clique and the rest of the world.

No wonder I love IT'S OFFICIAL!!

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 03-12-2002).]

Originally posted by zonelistener:
*think "horrible Affliction" might be a good ID
rcain.gif
That would be hilarious!

I was Internet Addict. Must go hand in hand with my obsessive personality disorder from the other test thread.

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Back
Top Bottom