Which of these 3 singers do you find most annoying?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which of these 3 singers do you find most annoying?

• Kid Rock

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Eminem

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Fred Durst

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters
Actually I wanted to vote for all three, but I'm not allowed to. :rolleyes: Fred Durst, it is!

kid rock isn't that bad

Actually I think Kid Rock is okay, despite his grooming (or lack of) and overall appearance. At the Grammys, he presented U2 with a grammy for 'Elevation' to which he was ecstatic at the boys winning. Perhaps he realized all of the other nominees were crap and his reaction was on of relief that a rocking song actually won the rock Grammy. Anyway, it was funny because when they got onstage Bono said something to him like "you look nice" when he shook his hand. And of course, it was funny because he looked like shit(e) as usual and Bono had his little "water bottle" with him so he was proly zooted.

As for Fred Dirt and Enema, they both suck. One of my gun-toting neighbors is always blasting that shit(e) out of his pickup :rolleyes:

FallingStar said:

Why do you do it then? :confused:

Well, I kind of like the Eminem tune I've been hearing on KROQ Los Angeles (I think it's "Without Me"). I don't really listen to the lyrics much but I like the overall sound of his music and voice. At times I think there's a juvenile quality to his stuff -- but it ends up amusing me.

Hell, the Marshall Mathers LP was hailed even by old-school critics as maybe being the best album that year.

The new album is a guilty pleasure, for sure. I'm still undecided as to whether I'll buy it.

Last edited:
[color=royal blue]Lessee..... Kid Rock is loud, crass, offensive.....but has a healthy respect for the blues and fried chicken.

Eminem is loud, crass, offensive......but can actually sometimes be a halfway decent writer, especially for a rapper.

Fred Durst is loud, crass, offsenive.....and.......I can't go anywhere without seeing some punk kid wearing a red hat. *kicks Fred* He gets my vote.
[/color]

there's just something about a guy rapping about domestic violence and killing his own mother...

eminem got my vote

daisybean said:
Since when is shampoo illegal?:barf: :barf: :barf:

hehehe, exactly. plus he is white trash. and that's just gross. at least the other two know a thing or two about haircuts, shampoo, and razor blades. i saw a picture of kid rock on the cover of spin like a year ago and he had this look like he was gonna rape someone. *shudder*

...Since when is Eminem a singer? /endsmartass

But I'd put him on my most hated rapper list :D. I really don't have any respect for any of the artists listed. There should definitely be an 'all of the above' choice.

m&m is white trash too

Another thing m&m did was in his new single/video he slams Moby, I can't remember what he says except something about Moby being bald and nobody listens to techno.

He slams Durst too though and also one of those little whores from n*suck, so that gives him an ounce of credibility. Actually Dr. Dre is the only thing that gives m&m any credibility or "props" anyway. Dre is a pimp dean of cool, from the old school-Jeah Awwww Jeeeeeaahhh!

Kid Rock at least dosen't cross the lines of these other two. One thing I liked was that on his last tour his stage setup was a nudie bar. He had an actual bar from which he would go and occasionally have a drink from. He also had a real live girl dancing from a pole.:up:

Durst is just a dumbass. He got my vote!

I picked Durst because he's the ugliest and the others are too funny to be as annoying. You got Kid Rock with his "I'mm Baaaack" arrogant stuff and you got Eminem with his wife and mom sueing him, it's like a bad soap opera that becomes hilarious.

I think what Eminem said about Moby is he's 36, baldheaded and nobody likes techno. Moby is a nice guy but that was kind of funny.

pub crawler said:
Hell, the Marshall Mathers LP was hailed even by old-school critics as maybe being the best album that year.

And you believed that. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom