Which New York Met has the Better Side Kick?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who has the better sidekick?

• Kris Benson & Anna Benson?

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Pedro Martinez & Nelson de la Rosa?

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mike Piazza & Sam Champion?

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Which Met has the better sidekick?:hmm:

Is it Kirs Benson and his wife, Anna Benson?
040313_kris_benson_hmed.hmedium.jpg
annabenson.jpg
:drool:

Is it Pedro Martinez and his wife, Nelson de la Rosa?
pedrobucket.jpg
APMoreau2.gif
:banghead:

Or is it Mike Piazza and his wife, New York weather man Sam Champion?
P001004.jpg
samchampion-thumb.jpeg
:shifty:

Discuss...

My vote went to Pedro "Who's Your Daddy" Martinez and his Mini-Me!
Anna Benson is annoying, IMHO, although I can see why the male fans would appreciate her act a little more...
Anyway, congratulations, Headache, on your team's latest acquisition!

clearly, i better sign with the mets soon so that when anna does live up to her "threat" against kris that i'm there for that.:wink:

Diane L said:
My vote went to Pedro "Who's Your Daddy" Martinez and his Mini-Me!
Anna Benson is annoying, IMHO, although I can see why the male fans would appreciate her act a little more...
Anyway, congratulations, Headache, on your team's latest acquisition!

i don't want any congrats... i don't want him. send him back to boston.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i don't want any congrats... i don't want him. send him back to boston.

Things can be worse. You could be a Yankees fan. A fan of the team who is playing the Red Sox in Fenway on home opening day for the Sox.

Talk about rubbing someone's nose in it...32,000+ fans chanting "Yankees suck!" while the World Championship banner is raised...!

Diane L said:

Things can be worse. You could be a Yankees fan. A fan of the team who is playing the Red Sox in Fenway on home opening day for the Sox.

Talk about rubbing someone's nose in it...32,000+ fans chanting "Yankees suck!" while the World Championship banner is raised...!

Things can be even worse. You could be a Sox fan and have either David Wells or Brandon Cornrroyo pitching on opening day.

speedracer said:

Things can be even worse. You could be a Sox fan and have either David Wells or Brandon Cornrroyo pitching on opening day.
C'mon. You know it won't be either of them...Boomer's gonna throw his back out in Fort Myers and Brandon Arroyo's gonna get his cornrows stuck in Francona's office paper shredder, leaving the opening day duties to our beloved $5.5 million dollar man:
Bung Hole Kim!

Diane L said:

perhaps you can dry your tears with one of the 26 banners that were raised in your park... :wink:

no offense... i'll defend steinbrenner's right to pay through the roof for players. i'll respect the yankee's history and not just be a moronic met fan who chants "yankees suck" as a response to everything... but i can't see the day i shed a tear for yankee fans having to get a little bit of their own medicine comming anytime soon.

that is fitting though... the baseball gods doth have a sense of humor. but if they really wanted to have fun, they would've started the red sox out on an extended road trip to start the season, and have their first home game on monday april 18th against the yankees... patriots day in boston. now that would be an absolute drunken shit show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom