Which lunchboxes did you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I was asking people today which lunchboxes they used to have in elementary school. I'm not making a poll since we are so many different ages and grew up in different pop culture eras, but for that reason it will be so interesting to see what each of us had! Some are very of their time, some are timeless. What did you bring your lunch in? Even if you bought your lunch most of the time, you must have had one. I only packed on days I didn't like the menu. I had a mushroom one with a matching thermos. I also had a Barbie one. Then my mom got tired of them getting crumbs and jelly in them and I had to use paper bag!

we6bag.jpg

LOL Sula! That's what I ended up with! :laugh:

Now you've got yourself with Viggo in your sig, cool! :love:

I hate my parents

kisslunchbox.gif

I dont know why my parents bought me a Kiss lunchbox. I didnt even like Kiss. :sad:

But I did like my snoopy one! :happy:

lbx7300b.jpg

Re: I hate my parents

Sicy said:

That is one tough lunchbox LOL - it looks very "my owner can kick serious ass" ish LMAO but then again, what less can we expect from the person that went on to become the Fem don?

I never had a lunch box. Over here, the school organised lunches so i didn't need one.

Last edited:
Re: I hate my parents

Sicy said:
I dont know why my parents bought me a Kiss lunchbox. I didnt even like Kiss. :sad:

Wow, what a way to introduce the kid into elemtary school.
Parents: Here, take this. This will be your lunchbox.
Kid: Who are those men?
Parents: I don't know. But with this thing you won't come into any trouble, my dear.

:lol:

Thanks parents

The sad thing is is I believe I remember being teased because of that lunch box.

:mad: :scream:

Re: Thanks parents

Sicy said:
The sad thing is is I believe I remember being teased because of that lunch box.

Really?! They dared to?! :tsk:
I wouldn't have teased you because of that. :no: I would have been too much afraid of you. :D

Sula I think your Viggo obsession has just gone too far.

Have you considered joining a support group?

Sicy said:
Sula I think your Viggo obsession has just gone too far.

Have you considered joining a support group?

:p

Would you believe that outside this board, I rarely give him a second thought? lmao.

Re: Re: Thanks parents

FallingStar said:
Really?! They dared to?! :tsk:
I wouldn't have teased you because of that. :no: I would have been too much afraid of you. :D

Ha.. oh most of you would be surprised at my crappy school life.

I was not popular, I was not one of the cool kids, in fact I was bullied and teased all the time. Mostly by guys too. In Seventh grade one guy used to tease me all the time because I have full lips. Of course, in seventh grade it wasnt "sexy".. but boy I'd like to see him now.. :mac:

* eat that asswipe * :kiss: :madspit:

Sicy said:

And we shall still tease you for it :up:

And maybe even bounce:lemon: :lemon: :lemon: s off of your head because you had such a lunchbox:wink:

I had a Lone Ranger lunchbox, with Lone Ranger, Silver, Tonto, and his horse.

Yes I got made fun of, but I also beat them up when they made fun of me.:mac:

Re: Re: Re: Thanks parents

Sicy said:
I was not popular, I was not one of the cool kids, in fact I was bullied and teased all the time. Mostly by guys too. In Seventh grade one guy used to tease me all the time because I have full lips. Of course, in seventh grade it wasnt "sexy".. but boy I'd like to see him now.. :mac:

:laugh: Right! :laugh:

I swear to god.

I didnt start looking good until after high school.

:|:|:|:|

Would show you pics but............. mmm............. no.

Sicy said:

I got teased for having a Bionic Man lunchbox...I wanted the Snoopy doghouse SOOO bad.

**off topic**

Please don't take offense Sicy but my son just asked me if your avatar was Hank Hill :lol:

After I spit water through my nose and stopped laughing I told him no, its Pop Bono. I guess that's not as bad as when he thought Tim McGraw was "old school Edge".

Back
Top Bottom