Which lunchboxes did you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Thanks parents

Bono's American Wife said:

Please don't take offense Sicy but my son just asked me if your avatar was Hank Hill :lol:

:scream: :lol: :scream: :huh:

Hank Hill is chubby. :|

Re: Re: Re: Thanks parents

Sicy said:

:scream: :lol: :scream: :huh:

Hank Hill is chubby. :|

Maybe its the glasses :lol:

hankhill.jpg

*after scrolling up and down for some minutes*

I think there is a certain similarity between Sicy's avatar and Hank Hill. :| :lol:

Sicy said:

I would change it but.. I love it so....

So then after high school you became Mrs. Hank Hill????:sexywink: :laugh:
:laugh:
:scratch:
:shocked:
:macdevil:------------------------->:laugh:------------------------>:laugh:

Last edited:
Sicy said:
:sad: :( :sad:

I would change it but.. I love it so....

One last thing before going to bed: I wouldn't change it though I hate the Hills. It looks really cool indeed. :nods: And it is Bono and not anybody else - so don't change it!!!!! :no:

Somehow I think that this avatar would make a good picture on a lunch box.:cool:

Okay, I've accepted that fact that Sicy is going to kick my ass...let's just get it over with. :eek:

Bono's American Wife said:
Okay, I've accepted that fact that Sicy is going to kick my ass...let's just get it over with. :eek:

Hey! Wait your turn!
I'm ahead of you in that line:madspit:

Tryin' to remember some of the lunch boxes my sis and I had...

• Barbie
  • She-Ra
  • Smurfs
  • Garfield
  • Some other ones too...can't remember!

My brother's best friend had one of those KISS lunchboxes! It's cool! Do you know where it is now? I bet it's worth money!

I had a star wars and a superman lunchbox. I had lost the superman lunchbox but still had the thermos for it so I used it in the star wars lunchbox.

Where are you all finding these pics? These are great! I had a Caspar the Friendly Ghost in first grade, a Liddle Kiddles in second grade and a Campus Queen in third grade. It was metal and they all still had a glass thermos. Kids used to break them all the time and they'd explode, but they worked a lot better than those plastic ones they have now. My kids have had so many- Ninja Turtles, Lion King, Littlest Pet Shop, and what were those little fairy things with wings that spun around? I don't remember.

It was Snoopy for me. I remember I got it a couple of weeks before school started and I couldn't wait for school to start just because I thought my lunchbox was so cool.

I had a green Muppet Babies one with a thermos, and a blue Sesame Street one with a Thermos.

Re: Re: Re: Thanks parents

Sicy said:

Ha.. oh most of you would be surprised at my crappy school life.

I was not popular, I was not one of the cool kids, in fact I was bullied and teased all the time. Mostly by guys too. In Seventh grade one guy used to tease me all the time because I have full lips. Of course, in seventh grade it wasnt "sexy".. but boy I'd like to see him now.. :mac:

* eat that asswipe * :kiss: :madspit:

Awww, sis! Me too, grrrr....stupid ass kids. :madspit: If they could see us now!!! :sexywink:

Let's see...I had a Gremlins one, a She-Ra one, and I begged my mom for a Ghostbusters one but she already said I had enough with those two. :tongue: Ah, well....yeah, I was a kind of tomboy when I was little.

Re: Thanks parents

Sicy said:
The sad thing is is I believe I remember being teased because of that lunch box.

:mad: :scream:

My 7th grade year(which just past:p ) was hell when it came to lunchtime, I had gotten two metal lunch boxes over the summer(dammit they are cool) and one has the Powerpuff Girls and the other one is a lunchbox with the band Weezer on it in cartoon form(which is pretty cool) and everytime I would use the PPG one I would always get picked on, evil kids I tell you!

Mine was a boring, plain ol' Aladdin lunchbox. Then I also had one of those black Japanese Tiger lunchboxes. :D

Back
Top Bottom