Which is your favorite actor who portrays/portrayed BOND, James BOND?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favorite version of BOND?

• Sean Connery

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • George Lazenby

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Roger Moore

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Timothy Dalton

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Pierce Brosnan

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters

jesseu2

Refugee
I'm watching one of the 007 films now, The Spy Who Loved Me an thought there should be a poll on here.

Mine is Roger Moore.

I do like Pierce Brosnan too tho.

Shaken, not stirred

Roger Moore!

By the way, who the hell voted for George Lazenby? lol

Ahh what a thread! I love bond exception being George Lazenby! Roger Moore is my fav as well and like you Jesse I reckon Brosnan does a fine job of it.
I honestly think On Her Majesty's Secret Service was the worst Bond movie ever. I wonder if Connery had stuck it out would it have been better?

I like roger moore, he was good, but I like brosnan's roles better. However I voted for connery just because of the accent and the whole package of him as bond, what can we say, mishtah connahry ruled.

lg01.jpg

Nuff said.

I voted for Roger Moore. He seems to treat the women a little better! And A View to a Kill is my favorite Bond movie.

I loved Dalton's stint personally..Licence To Kill and Living Daylights are at the forefront for me. I think its a shame he had to fill Bond's shoes at that moment in time because he never had a chance to properly establish himself as a geniune addition to the series with the same sex appeal and attitude

Last edited:
no, but i might boil over if you post another pic like that

nice. :heart: You just can't beat the accent.

Bond, James Bond.

con2.jpg

your faith was strong but you needed proof...

he was underappreciated in his own time.....:(

..who do you see as a geniune replacement for Brosnan ?

ACROB@T said:
..avoiding the possibility of Bond becoming Viggofied

lmao. Good call, acro. ;)

Viggo as Bond? :D emmm, mebbe no.

btw, I love Brosnan as Bond. Is he really going to retire from the role soon?

..I imagine he may stretch to one or two more showings..hope he goes on longer..

...still the same names being passed around as possible future candidates..Jude Law, Rupert Everret, Clive Owen etc.

ACROB@T said:
I loved Dalton's stint personally..Licence To Kill and Living Daylights are at the forefront for me. I think its a shame he had to fill Bond's shoes at that moment in time because he never had a chance to properly establish himself as a geniune addition to the series with the same sex appeal and attitude

:yes: :yes: :yes:

i absolutely intensely dislike sean connery....

*laura quickly runs and hides in the:reject: before connery fans do :banghead: to her and make her all:confused: *

:p

Back
Top Bottom