Which is better?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So I am a contracted out by Symantec Corporation(Norton Anti-Virus) They pay for my medical and dental premiums. So which is better Kaiser or Aetna??

Sorry Justin, I moved your thread from FYM to ZC and then BC moved it from ZC to LS :laugh:

Anyway, I have Kaiser and I hate that my freaking premium is now $244 per month!! Luckily my boss pays $100 of that.
They are pretty good about getting me in to see the docs quick when need be but they are horrible to try to call your doc on the phone. Takes 24 hours usually for them to call you back, even for a simple question.

Aetna is horrible. But it seems Kaiser is, too. :shifty: I have Aetna and the premiums are high and the coverage sucks. Very few things are covered and I still have to pay a lot out of pocket. :down:

At least my copay is only $25 and they cover pretty much everything. Perscriptions are cheap too.

Mr. BAW said:
My family premium is above $500 but the city pays all of it...(I'm retired, remember...:wink: )

That's alot! :ohmy: I am part of the SEIU. So our Premium is only 15 a month but in our contract by 2007(which it is now) we dont pay medical or dental. But I am working in the Symantec offices where they are paying the premiums.

Well they dropped Kaiser and wen't with Aetna. They will cover 100% of the costs.

You only have two health insurances at all or are these just the most common ones?

Well we had Kasiser or Aetna to choose from. I had kaiser, but Symantec is dropping them and going with Aenta.

Back
Top Bottom