Which Hulk Hogan intro song do you prefer brotha? Oooooooo yea...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What'cha gonna do brotha?

• Voodoo Child (Slight Return)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Real American

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Voodoo Child (Slight Return)? Or the classic Real American?

Vote Brotha... ooooooooooooooooo yeaaaaaa...

Hulk_Hogan_-_Terry_Bolea_15.jpg

I'm a Voodoo Child, Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child, speaks for itself doesn't it

Screw Hulk Hogan!

It's all about Randy "Macho Man" Savage, walking down to the ring to the sounds of Pomp and Circumstance.

Ahh, 80's wrestling...

laz

Real American - that song got me pumped:reject:

Perfect song to piss off the likes of Iron Sheik and Nicolai Volkoff

JessicaAnn said:
Is he gay?

Seriously ... he's all oiled up, wearing a bananna hammock to show off his junk and rolls around with men.

my friends who watch the oscars

watch wrestling, too:shrug:

did anybody see the special on VH1 where it showed Hulk Hogans daughter trying to get into the music business?

he seems like a pretty cool dude in real life

mikal said:
i model myself after the Ultimate Warrior.

He was my sister's favorite when we were kids...I always loved Hulk Hogan though. I used to have a Hulk Hogan thumb wrestler...and I THINK my sister had Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Numb1075 said:
Real American - that song got me pumped:reject:

Perfect song to piss off the likes of Iron Sheik and Nicolai Volkoff

I agree with every word that came out of your mouth here. Wait, you typed that...I'm not sure how that works.

"I am a real American, fight for the rights of every man". Indeed you are, Hulkster. Indeed you are.

Chizip said:
did anybody see the special on VH1 where it showed Hulk Hogans daughter trying to get into the music business?

he seems like a pretty cool dude in real life

The two of them did a short in People mag. couples weeks back...she's quite a looker....16 or 17 yrs. old, cute.

seriously

i think she was 15 when they showed the special

i felt like the biggest child molestor for thinking she was hot

Whoa, is that her?

The best wrestler ever had to be the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Micheals. That guy was cool.

One time, this woman had a sign that read "Shawn give me a kiss" and he picked her up and kissed her.

I remember watching that and thinking how cool he was.

Too bad it's fake.

I have to go with "Real American"

...even though I'm a Bret Hart fan at heart (hahha, get it? Hart and Heart?? hahha...oh God, I'm so alone :sad: )

:wink:

Chizip said:
seriously

i think she was 15 when they showed the special

i felt like the biggest child molestor for thinking she was hot

Same here, when she sang the national anthem in Tampa for the Stanley Cup Finals. :|

I was too young for Hulkamania but I remember the early 90s pretty well.

My favourite memory of Hogan was when he beat Yokozuna for the title and then proceeded to lose because of a fan's camera. Good times.

Razor Ramon (Scott Hall) was my favourite though. :up:

nothing will ever top the Hulkster breaking out of the Camel Clutch applied on him by the Iron Sheik to win the title.:rockon:

Man oh man...Yokozuna? That guy used to be one of my favorite wrestlers when I was 4 or 5 until Lex Luger threw him out of the ring in an outdoor match where Luger flew in on a chopper into the ring. That was so cool, Luger instantly became my favorite wrestler.

Then I got a blanket with the Legion of Doom on it in full armor, with the spikes. Then they became my favorites.

Oh the memories of when wrestling was actually interesting. WCW...WWF... :sigh:

:bow:

mankind.jpg

I have to admit that front row seats for WWF in the early 90's was way more fun than it should have been for me :reject:

Razor Ramon, The Smoking Guns, Shawn Michaels (getting his pants pulled down), Yokozuna :lol: :shifty:

seriously, you CANNOT beat "Real American" its such a classic

read Mankind's first book, if you haven't already, it's amazing

FABULOUS FREEBIRDS!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom