Which High Fidelity Character are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
Go here.

dick.jpg

rob.jpg

I think I've reached a new level of boredom...I've resorted to taking online quizzes...long summer holidays and unemployment suck.

But that quiz was cool..

[edited because I suck at HTML]

Last edited:
I don't dress like a nerd. I don't think. I think I'm more Rob, really, but I do listen to sad bastard music.

cool. He is who I wanted to be. I have this freaky crush on him and have had one forever. Every since say anything. I loved him in Gross Pointe blank too. *sigh* as heart goes pitter patter. :heart:

rob.jpg

Last edited:
ghetofabu said:
cool. He is who I wanted to be. I have this freaky crush on him and have had one forever. Every since say anything. I loved him in Gross Pointe blank too. *sigh* as heart goes pitter patter. :heart:

Ahhh, I have a crush on him too!!

I loved him in America's Sweethearts too...

"I look like half a racoon"
"I hit him in the tray with my face"

Ohhh, and Pushing Tin - loved that movie :)

FizzingWhizzbees said:

Ahhh, I have a crush on him too!!

I loved him in America's Sweethearts too...

"I look like half a racoon"
"I hit him in the tray with my face"

Ohhh, and Pushing Tin - loved that movie :)

I forgot about those. I have seen them to. As of last month I have seen all his movies that I know of. I finally rented America's Sweethearts. He just stays cute. :love:

I> character are you

The best, and I mean best JC movie for getting a crush on the lead character is Say Anything.... what girl wouldn't melt if she looked outside and saw a guy holding a radio over his head playing Peter Gabrial.... *sigh*....

My results: Dick

I didnt really like that movie... woo record store guy searching for himself, love, and where his life went tragically wrong... yeeehaw... :up: ... :down::down::down:

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
My results: Dick

I didnt really like that movie... woo record store guy searching for himself, love, and where his life went tragically wrong... yeeehaw... :up: ... :down::down::down:

well don't go out of your way to make it all anti-climatic or anything. :madspit:

Oh my God- I'm Barry! :eek:

barry.jpg

That's pretty weird because I don't think I'm loud and obnoxious. Barry's pretty funny, though. I was hoping to get Rob because I love John Cusack.

barry.jpg

That's me, except for the loud, obnoxious, and pretentious part :D And I sorta play the guitar..I'm working on it, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom