Which Freaks You Out More - Stu Scott's Lazy Eye or Mitch Albom's Freakish Dwarf Ears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freakier - Stu Scott's Lazy Eye or Mitch Albom's Freakish Dwarf Ears

• Stu Scott's Lazy Eye

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Mitch Albom's Freakish Dwarf Ears

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
2126_0814.jpg

Albom.jpg

Stu's eyes, easily.

I feel bad for the guy. He has the weirdest looking eyes of any well-known bifocaled black sports personality in the last decade.

Scott had a couple of cornea transplants when he was younger. But, in 2002, Scott had been invited to join in the New York Jets pre-season training camp by head coach Herm Edwards. Scott was filming a story about football minicamps for ESPN. He was struck in the left eye by a football that was launched from a Jets football passing machine during receiver drills. He had to undergo corneal surgery that same evening and was out of work for a couple months. He now wears thicker glasses and has the teleprompter moved closer.

no one's really sure what's wrong with albom's ears. many suspect it's because he's an evil warlock.

Stu's isn't a prosthesis (at least I don't think it is). Mine is (it's acrylic) but Stu's is the real thing, though it's clear he's had some issues with it. I didn't know the story...frickin' Jets :( And while we're at it can't we pick on Sam Cassell's martian head a lil' bit?

Stu Scott's eyes have always weirded me out, but Albom reminds me of the dwarf from Legend:

1034638179_EWorkPicsgump.jpg

I voted for Stu's eye.

At least Mitch can hide his ears with his hair.

I love Stu though, but his eye bugs me out. Uh, maybe a poor choice of words.

Back
Top Bottom