Which Eighties Pop Act Are You? (Quiz)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SweetOnU2

the invisible woman
Take the Eighties Pop Act Test And find out which 80's act you are!!

Who did I get??

U2!! I kid you know I did!
eek.gif

Here is what it says:

70% Eighties Pop Act

You are U2: You moved well beyond the eighties, you have grown into a person ready for this millenium. But your best work was still the Joshua Tree. So watch 21 JumpStreet reruns

biggrin.gif
Take it!
tongue.gif

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

HAHAHA, That was brilliant

60% Eighties Pop Act
You are Tone Loc: You were all the rage in the eighties with your baloon pants, and head bands, but now you have moved quietly to your new life, and you don't keep in touch with your friends from that time. Go listen to Janet Jackson CDs.

I looooooove Tone Loc, and heard one of his songs today.

*wanders off singing Wild Thing
biggrin.gif

I was hoping to get U2, but no luck it appears that I am
75% Eighties Pop Act
You are Madonna: You have managed to pull yourself out of the eighties, and found new levels of career respect, but you will always be a material girl, and your hair is naturally big.

I do not have big hair!!!

------------------
Official Dog-Walker of the ScottPhisto Society

I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981

haha...oh i love these things.

65% Eighties Pop Act
You are Tone Loc: You were all the rage in the eighties with your baloon pants, and head bands, but now you have moved quietly to your new life, and you don't keep in touch with your friends from that time. Go listen to Janet Jackson CDs.

Can i borrow you JJ CD when you are finished AH?

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

100% Eighties Pop Act (but I didn't put yes for all of them...how do they score this bloody thing???)

You are the Culture Club: You're knowledge of eighties music can only mean that you never left that decade. You should probably spend the rest of your life watching Pretty in Pink.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

95% Eighties Pop Act
You are Poison: You probably did a lot of cocaine and drank a lot during the 80s, and are now in recovery. Watch some Facts Of Life reruns and have a Wine Cooler.

Um, help!

Originally posted by Bonochick:
100% Eighties Pop Act (but I didn't put yes for all of them...how do they score this bloody thing???)

You are the Culture Club: You're knowledge of eighties music can only mean that you never left that decade. You should probably spend the rest of your life watching Pretty in Pink.

Pretty in Pink RULES!!!

Since I was AWOL in the jungle during the 80s (and didn't miss much if the music is any indication...U2 excepted of course), my score doesn't surprise me.

10% Eighties Pop Act
You are The Clash: You so wanted to be cool in the eighties, you wore the right clothes, had the right name, even wore your hair the right way, but you couldn't do it. Go watch reruns of the Rick Dees late night show.

Originally posted by zonelistener:
95% Eighties Pop Act
You are Poison: You probably did a lot of cocaine and drank a lot during the 80s, and are now in recovery. Watch some Facts Of Life reruns and have a Wine Cooler.

Um, help!

LOL!!! Facts of Life, eh?
wink.gif

Here's mine, LOL:
55% Eighties Pop Act
You are The Smiths: You were a peripheral player in the eighties, people thought it was cool to be your friend, but they never really wanted to spend time with you. Go watch Twin Peaks reruns

------------------
I know your garden's full
But is there sweetness at all?

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
LOL!!! Facts of Life, eh?
wink.gif

Here's mine, LOL:
55% Eighties Pop Act
You are The Smiths: You were a peripheral player in the eighties, people thought it was cool to be your friend, but they never really wanted to spend time with you. Go watch Twin Peaks reruns

oh oh oh that would be me me me - I loved the Smiths and was a Twin Peaks junkie - Who was Bob anyway?

LMFAO!!

75% Eighties Pop Act
You are Madonna: You have managed to pull yourself out of the eighties, and found new levels of career respect, but you will always be a material girl, and your hair is naturally big.

Originally posted by icelady:
Yes siree Bob it was - it was a great show - I even read the infamous Laura's Diary? aiyaiai why do I remember these things
biggrin.gif

I just bought the Twin Peaks box set.
Crazy stuff and I can't believe I have that wacked shit in my house!

That BOB guy gives me serious nightmares!

55% Eighties Pop Act
You are The Smiths: You were a peripheral player in the eighties, people thought it was cool to be your friend, but they never really wanted to spend time with you. Go watch Twin Peaks reruns.

I was hoping I'd be U2. I guess if I marked no for everything but the U2 questions I would be.

45% 80's pop act: I am Phil Collins!!
When I'm with my friends I am the coolest, but when by myslef, I am a simpering crybaby...Go listen to Genesis.

What the hell is "simpering"?
I liked Genesis better with Peter Gabriel, how ironic.

The funniest thing about the questions was trying to identify which song each one is from...I knew most, but not all.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Originally posted by Hewson:
45% 80's pop act: I am Phil Collins!!
When I'm with my friends I am the coolest, but when by myslef, I am a simpering crybaby...Go listen to Genesis.

What the hell is "simpering"?
I liked Genesis better with Peter Gabriel, how ironic.

The funniest thing about the questions was trying to identify which song each one is from...I knew most, but not all.

well whatever it is we can simper together 'cause that's me as well
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

I just bought the Twin Peaks box set.
Crazy stuff and I can't believe I have that wacked shit in my house!

That BOB guy gives me serious nightmares!
I have it too. I love TP!! You know, that gum that you like is coming back in style!!!

------------------
Official Dog-Walker of the ScottPhisto Society

I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981

25% Eighties Pop Act
You are Don Johnson: Even at the height of your popularity you were mocked by others around you. I suggest you call the Philip Michael Thomas psychic hotline for career advice.

well that was fun

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

50% Eighties Pop Act
You are The Smiths: You were a peripheral player in the eighties, people thought it was cool to be your friend, but they never really wanted to spend time with you. Go watch Twin Peaks reruns.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
OHhh la la la la dee dayyy

BLUDGEON
mad.gif

MASH!!!
mad.gif

Originally posted by zonelistener:
95% Eighties Pop Act

Um, help!

I'm the same as you !!! Need help bad!!

70% Eighties Pop Act
You are U2: You moved well beyond the eighties, you have grown into a person ready for this millenium. But your best work was still the Joshua Tree. So watch 21 JumpStreet reruns.

BANG!! Yeah I know I'm cool, I kinda wanted to be the Clash though. Guess I'm no Joe Strummer. *sigh*

P.S. Poison rules!!!

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

oh yeah..and i forgot to include...my hair IS naturaly big..isnt most naturaly curly hair big???

* I'm Living in a Material world, and I'm a ma-matieral girl*

------------------
"U2 are not gods..but they are damn near it!"

35% Eighties Pop Act
You are Olivia Newton John: You barely made it into the eighties. You skirted in on the tail end of disco, and never quite got it. Go watch Saturday Night Fever.

Back
Top Bottom