Which Eighties Pop Act Are You? (Quiz)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay!!! this WAS me:

50% Eighties Pop Act - You are The Smiths:

You were a peripheral player in the eighties, people thought it was cool to be your friend, but they never really wanted to spend time with you. Go watch Twin Peaks reruns.

LOVED the Smiths, LOVED Twin Peaks.

And my Castaway character is: Mary Ann (oh crap!)

You radiate wholesome goodness. This drives men wild. Sure Ginger may get all the attention at first, but in the end, it's you they really want.

Oh...well. Maybe it's not all bad.
smile.gif
Cept you'll *never* see me in Daisy Dukes/Maryanns....

85% Eighties Pop Act
You are Bruce Springsteen: You grew a lot during the eighties and nineties, but none of your friends will let you live down what you did in the eighties. So, put on your members only jacket and breakdance.

Strnage seeing i was only 4 in 1989...LMAO, so i couldnt have done anything that bad back in those days that my friends wont let me live down
smile.gif
GAH i tried to cheat and get u2 but it didnt work...this is what i got in my first go
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by bono-vox (edited 01-09-2002).]

The result of your quiz is:

70% Eighties Pop Act

The Eighties Pop Act Test deems you:

70% Eighties Pop Act
You are U2: You moved well beyond the eighties, you have grown into a person ready for this millenium. But your best work was still the Joshua Tree. So watch 21 JumpStreet reruns.

Yay! I'm U2!!!!!!

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
55% Eighties Pop Act
You are The Smiths: You were a peripheral player in the eighties, people thought it was cool to be your friend, but they never really wanted to spend time with you. Go watch Twin Peaks reruns.

I was hoping I'd be U2. I guess if I marked no for everything but the U2 questions I would be.

Should i bring the beer, we could watch twin peaks together.

Greetings, 50% eighties- the smiths.

kill the D.J.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
yay!!! this WAS me:

50% Eighties Pop Act - You are The Smiths:

You were a peripheral player in the eighties, people thought it was cool to be your friend, but they never really wanted to spend time with you. Go watch Twin Peaks reruns.

LOVED the Smiths, LOVED Twin Peaks.

And my Castaway character is: Mary Ann (oh crap!)

You radiate wholesome goodness. This drives men wild. Sure Ginger may get all the attention at first, but in the end, it's you they really want.

Oh...well. Maybe it's not all bad.
smile.gif
Cept you'll *never* see me in Daisy Dukes/Maryanns....

Anyway, who DID kill Laura whatsherface? The dwarf did it...

55% Eighties Pop Act
You are The Smiths: You were a peripheral player in the eighties, people thought it was cool to be your friend, but they never really wanted to spend time with you. Go watch Twin Peaks reruns.

Hmmm. No wonder I had a lonely childhood.

foray

60% Eighties Pop Act
You are Tone Loc: You were all the rage in the eighties with your baloon pants, and head bands, but now you have moved quietly to your new life, and you don't keep in touch with your friends from that time. Go listen to Janet Jackson CDs.

Janet Jackson?!?! Oh no...

On Twin Peaks Laura's Father killed her..he was also Bob...watch the movie "Fire Walk With Me". Its funny I remember that show and that movie and I was only 5 or 6 when it came out..it really freaked me...!!
*hides because she got off topic, sorta*

------------------
"U2 are not gods..but they are damn near it!"

45% Eighties Pop Act
You are Phil Collins: When your friends were with you, you were the coolest, but on your own, you were a simpering crybaby. Go listen to Genesis.

Hmmmmm, I didn?t hope for THAT! But some his songs are truly great!

------------------
beLIEve

Back
Top Bottom