Which CSI is best?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which version is better?

• CSI

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • CSI: Miami

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • CSI: NY

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Neither. [insert crime drama of your choice here] forever, fools!111!!1

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

beau2ifulday

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I've only really gotten into CSI in the past year or so, but it's my main TV obsession now. I know there are some CSI fans around here, so I want to know which one you think is best.

As someone who loves the character of Horatio, my vote goes to CSI: Miami.

Now vote! :madwife:

I don't like any of them, but Miami is at least the most removed from the traditional formula.

U2Girl1978 said:
Nothing can top the original CSI. The characters are awesome and it's a really good show.

That's like saying Sesame Street has great character development. Still, the original CSI is the most tolerable of the three as the chubby, smartass guy with the glasses is quite a cool investigator, indeed.

Gary Sinease is a bad ass, so CSI: New York comes in second.

Horatio from CSI: Miami is a major douchebag. CSI: Miami comes in behind CSI: Hard Times because J.J. is much cooler than Horatio. Horatio tires too much to be cool, with his stupid hair and annoying glares he makes at the camera as he utters stupid one-liners and puts his stupid glasses on.

Oh, and Horatio's a douche.

Seriously. The only Horatio solving crimes is Horatio Hornblower. And by solving crimes I mean capturing French frigates and Man-o-Wars.

In conclusion, Horatio Hornblower could kick CSI Miami Horatio's ass in a fight.

Canadiens1160 said:

That's like saying Sesame Street has great character development. Still, the original CSI is the most tolerable of the three as the chubby, smartass guy with the glasses is quite a cool investigator, indeed.

Gary Sinease is a bad ass, so CSI: New York comes in second.

Horatio from CSI: Miami is a major douchebag. CSI: Miami comes in behind CSI: Hard Times because J.J. is much cooler than Horatio. Horatio tires too much to be cool, with his stupid hair and annoying glares he makes at the camera as he utters stupid one-liners and puts his stupid glasses on.

Oh, and Horatio's a douche.

Seriously. The only Horatio solving crimes is Horatio Hornblower. And by solving crimes I mean capturing French frigates and Man-o-Wars.

In conclusion, Horatio Hornblower could kick CSI Miami Horatio's ass in a fight.

I completely agree with everything
grumpylove.gif

Back
Top Bottom