which celeb do you look like..find out here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It1s fun!!!! I just uploaded Adam's photo, and I get a very....uhmmm...frustrating result, like:
Arial Sharon, Augusto Pinochet.....
But among the other celebs were Mel Gibson and Nicholas Cage and even Sir Edgar Allen Poe !..... :lol:

I did this a few weeks ago and got Alicia Keys. Let me tell you who I DON'T look like...Alicia Keys, LOL.

:lmao: yeah right- Beyonce, Halle Berry, Anne Rice (gee thanks :wink: ) Drew Barrymore, Katie Holmes, Courtney Cox, Sofia Coppola, Sharon Stone, Sandra Bullock, Norah Jones

so far on a various pictures I've gotten

HP Lovecraft
Shakira
Demi Moore
Spencer Tracy
and David Duchovny :rockon:

Okay all on one photo

Colin Farrell
David Beckham
Viggo Mortinson
Luciano Pavarotti
and then......
Michael Moore

Goddammit!!!!!!!!!
Id rather get a chick than Michael Moore:madspit:

The 3rd trial worked... lol

Neve Cambell (we only have the same hair lenght), Jacqueline Kenedy (make me laugh), Elizabeth Tailor (getting funnier), Avril Lavigne...

Funny but not really accurate ;)

I got Natalie Portman, Bipasha Basu, Halle Berry, Kim Basinger and Naomi Watts.

I wish I looked like Natalie Portman.

Oh my, Julia roberts, Cameron Diaz, Selma Hayek, Charlize Theron,Scarlette Johansson, Courtney Cox, Lucille Ball

Oh so very accurate.:wink:

I got:

Katrina Kaif, Deborah Kerr, Patricia Arquette, Mira Sorvino, Tori Amos, Natalie Portman, Kirsten Dunst

I don't know who the first girl is :|

Deborah Kerr, Jason Biggs, Malcome McDowell, Johnny Depp

Oh!

I didn't see the buttons on the bottom..... :der:

Those were 4 different names for 4 different pictures, :lol:. Each one was the top choice for the picture. I didn't realize that you could press the buttons on the bottom box and get other names.... let me try a different picture from those and see what I get......

alright, a more straight on shot:

Least to greatest %s

47% William Ramasy ( ? ), Jim Morrison, Kate Winslet, Jeniifer Aniston, Ben Affleck, Demi Moore, Lindsay Lohan, Hugh Grant, Tom Cruise, Edward Norton (but the highest was 64% only, at Norton)

:lol:

well, that was a fun way to waste about 15 minutes

Wow. :| Some people I have not even heard of, but on a recent photo where I looked like crap (was early morning and not much make-up), this is what I got:

Toni Morrison, Whitney Houston, Benita Ferrero-Waldner, Edith Piaf, Chelsea Clinton, Asia Argento, Mira Sorvino, Rosanna Arquette, Nicole Kidman.

Could all of those look any more different to each other? Whitney/Nicole?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom