Which British Band Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
Just thought this was fun:
http://www.couplandesque.net/boredom/british.htm

I'm Travis!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge

I'm Travis.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I was Travis too. I don't think that it is fixed, but I know that I typed in the most u2-ey answers, hoping that they thought that u2 was british (wouldn't be the first time)!!

I retook it and answered using all the "we're the best fookin' band in the bloody world" type responses and got Oasis.
biggrin.gif

I'm Radiohead. Though I kinda wish I was the "best fookin band in the world." Where the hell is that Noel fellow when you need him?

I would love to be Stereophonics. I knew which answers were theirs, but I tried to answer it honestly. I DID chose the "wee, wee man" answer, though. What can I say? I can't resist Kelly Jones.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge

Oy! What's all this fookin' shit about other people I don't even fookin' know being in my band? You think ya take a test to get into Oasis? Yeah, maybe a drinkin' test. None of ya can make rock n roll the way we do. Cos some test just makes ya a ring-head, not a member of Oasis.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Originally posted by Noel Gallagher:
Oy! What's all this fookin' shit about other people I don't even fookin' know being in my band? You think ya take a test to get into Oasis? Yeah, maybe a drinkin' test. None of ya can make rock n roll the way we do. Cos some test just makes ya a ring-head, not a member of Oasis.

I'm not in Oasis...? Wha- what do ya mean!?
mad.gif
huh? what do ya mean you fookin cheese pie!

I'm the Manic Street Preachers. Now who they hell are they?

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

I'm fucking Oasis

well not literally

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

yeah, i don't know much of anything about maniac street preachers either. i wanted travis.

msp.gif

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Well looky here, I am the first to be called the Muse.... Who the hell are they anyway? Anyone?????

muse.gif

I'm Travis?!

------------------
I'm only asking, but I think you know.

"This is so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

Back
Top Bottom