Which band member are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Quiz time for head freaks http://gaz.nu/radiohead/

jonny.gif

You are Jonny Greenwood, the boy-genius of Radiohead with swishy hair, lovely cheekbones, and full, pouty lips. You like to re-wire guitars and you have a nice ass:

jonnyass.jpg

You wear the coolest shirts in the world, and your style and creativity is much envied by everyone, including certain ex-members of Limp Bizkit. Some say that Thom is the band Radiohead but all the fans know that Radiohead would be nothing without you.

WHAT??!! I'm Ed??!!! Nooooooooooo!!!!
Hmmm.... its seems that I am a hit with the ladies.

ed.gif

You are Ed O'Brien, Rickenbacker-weilder, tall, dark, handsome, and modest member of Radiohead. You look like a male model and is fond of smoking fine grass when you can get your strong, manly fingers on it. Women like you.

edcoo.jpg

Thanks to you, you kept fans informed of the insane process that was the making of KID A, even though we couldn't read a damned thing you wrote because your handwriting was so bloody terrible. But the women love you anyways.
You also have this terrible habit of talking in your sleep. One time, you started swearing really loudly while Jonny was in the room in which the poor boy apologized and left. Shame on you. But the women love you anyways.
You also have no respect for Madonna, but you love your mother enough to give her Madonna's seat at a Radiohead concert. You also tower over Thom Yorke by about a foot.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

colin.gif

You are Colin Greenwood, bassist and head-bopper of Radiohead, Cambridge graduate, and your ideal image of yourself looks oddly like Wil Wheaton.

Strange. You enjoy wine, jazz music, and is considered the most intellectual out of the band. You graduated from Cambridge and studied English literature. You also suffer from an overactive personality which can be rather trying on poor souls in which you've fixed your attention on and decide to talk them down into a puddle. You are friendly, and always have a smile for everyone, even if you are are gutting someone with a spoon.

You also were best friends with a teenage Thom Yorke. Weirdo.

Mine is a little frightening. When you smoke pot and are antisocial, you get to be:

stanley.gif

You are Stanley Donwood, responsible for most of the artwork on Radiohead's albums post-Pablo Honey. You own a neurotic little website called slowlydownward.com and nobody has ever met you because you never leave your house. In fact, no one is really entirely sure you exist because no one knows what you look like, and it is suspected that you are merely a figment of that mischeivous Thom Yorke's twisted imagination. But whoever you are, you're responsible for making weird little things like this:

notliving.gif

You also run Radiohead's official website which borders on brilliance and madness (or is it pretention?). Your artwork reflects Radiohead's music entirely, and your vision has been much plagiarised in the sleeves of albums belonging to inferior bands. Have I mentioned that you are responsible for kooky things like this?

besthotels.gif

You also tell your children that when they grow up, the toys that they loved so much as children will kill them as adults. You sick bastard.

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 02-26-2002).]

You are Nigel Godrich, producer of Radiohead's OK Computer, KID A, Amnesiac, and otherwise known as GOD. Basically, you worked with Radiohead on everything they released except that silly little album with that creep song, and you make everything you touch turn to gold.

nigelred.jpg

You also worked on Travis' The Man Who, The Invisible Band, worked with U2 and Pavement, and you probably never eat or sleep. But that is because you are God, omnipotent and all things holy. You keep all these damned bands in line. Without you, they're nothing.

nigel.gif

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

it seems that I'm Nigel Godrich too

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom