Which artist's musical talent would you like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Let's say the Musical Talent Fairy pays you a visit, and in return for the cup of peppermint tea, she gives you the talent of any musician you choose. Permanently, with none of the crap said artist has had to go through. Which one do you pick?

Any era, any style, any century, really.

I'm convinced I'd get a lot more women if my voice sounded like Jeff Buckley's.

jonny greenwood without question. there is no better all around musician in the scene today.

ooh great question
being a gilr i have to choose bjork's voice
but if its non gender specific, i guess id love to have bono's magic/thing/whatever it is that he has!

typhoon....you would most definitely, ahhh jeff

two and two make five... yes? :angry:

i said jonny for musicians of today, but for all time, either him, bach or mozart.

i would throw in beethoven too, but he was def... :angry:

:angry:

how can someone with no hearing be capable of producing the most astounding music ever?! :angry: angry:

:angry:

He wasn't deaf all his life, nincompoop.

I'd choose Tori Amos' talent for the ivories. She started playing since she was 2 1/2

foray

Alanis Morissette...but only if I can have her hair too!

Then again.................I've always been envious of Julie Andrews, back in the day...though she's not really a musician...beautiful voice though!

Freddie Mercury- he was just cool

bono if it was somebody living

I dunno about girls....maybe Petula Clark or something :scratch:

Well since I've only ever really played drums, its been drummers I've admired and envied their talent!

So mine would be either Larry Mullen Jr., or maybe former Counting Crows drummer Steve Bowman.

oh and if I could sing and write songs and play like Jeff Buckley, that'd be good too.

Rolf Harris- artist and musician and traveller and animal lover, happily married forever, champion swimmer in his younger day, he's met and performed with people from all walks of life, he had a whole episode of the "Goodies" devoted to him"the person who can rid our country of the plague of Rolf Harris' can have the hand of my son (Prince Charles) in marriage"
U2 are just hanging out to work with him. He currently has an exhibition of his art in the London Art Gallery(whatever it's correctly called...that means free tea and bikkies), he can wobble and blow and squeeze(didgeridoo and accordian), he can make children laugh, he is loved

I'd have Rolf's talent....in Shakira's body....thank you:bow:

:hug: marthau make me laugh too...what instrument can you play?

First let me say that this is an excellent post Martha! :yes: After much thought I would like to have the creativity of Thom Yorke, the voice of Frank Sinatra, the moves of Elvis Presley and the guitar skills of one Phil Keaggy.......

:yes:

cass said:
..what instrument can you play?

The stereo. :|

I'd like the talent of Pete Townshend. He can play many instruments well, and I like his facility with words. I'm greedy; I envy those all-around musicians who play all and sing well, to boot.

And I'd take it all in Shakira's body, too! Those double-jointed hips! :ohmy:

Last edited:
guy: Bono, Chris Martin or Jack White

girl: PJ Harvey or Fiona Apple

Not saying any of these are my opinion of who's the best - they're just who I most identify with lyrically and personality wise. :)

Back
Top Bottom