Which Airline Do You Use When You Travel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im usually flying about once a month...mostly ottawa to toronto but occassionally other cities in canada...even montreal if im lazy.

as such im usually on air canada...westjet or tango if they do the route and offer a cheaper rate...when going thru the US its delta.

I fly once a month at least. Usually for fun, to visit friends, other countries, whatever. I probably travel for business once every two months or so.

80% of the time it's Air Canada and Lufthansa, since they're part of the Star Alliance.

I like British Airways the best, and KLM is pretty good too.

I am trying to fly as often as I can (working for Northwest Airlink/Mesaba Airlines). Although I get better deals on various airlines (Continental, American West, US Airways, Air Tran, ATA etc. etc. etc.), I fly Northwest (For convenience, living and working in their hometown city).

My preference would be Continental though. They have improved (customer service) SOOOO much over the past ten years.

I have never flown on Delta. I want to fly on Jet Blue, Virgin Atlantic :drool: , and Southwest.

I am a geek when it comes to airlines.....always have been. :p

Hooters Air - yeah. Atlanta to Myrtle Beach. :blargh:

I usually base my choices on price, but I mostly fly Air Canada and British Midlands, I fly about once a year to Dublin to visit friends & family. I have flown on Monarch Air (bad, bad experience, we were coming into Heathrow from Greece and about 100 feet from the landing strip we all of a sudden went the opposite straight up, after a very nervous minute, the pilot came over the speakers all calm stating "sorry for the change of course, there was another plane still on the runway so we had to pull back up to avoid a collision - very reassuring :huh:
Other than that, KLM is very good, so was Wardair before they went under.

Dub said:
(bad, bad experience, we were coming into Heathrow from Greece and about 100 feet from the landing strip we all of a sudden went the opposite straight up, after a very nervous minute, the pilot came over the speakers all calm stating "sorry for the change of course, there was another plane still on the runway so we had to pull back up to avoid a collision - very reassuring :huh:

Sadly, this happens quite a bit (without extreme incident). I have seen it at least three times since I have worked at the airport. It is SOOOOO scary to watch!:( :no:

Back
Top Bottom