Where's the cheapest non-Ebay place to buy an Ipod?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
....and don't give me those free Ipod links. :mad: :wink:

I want to get my husband an Ipod (not the U2 one, 20-40GB) for Christmas, but I want to order it from a US site and have it shipped to my dad's house (we're going there for Christmas) to save myself £100 or so (yay exchange rate!! :D). I've looked at Best Buy's website, but I'm drawing a blank when I try to think of other reputable sites which sell them, and I don't know enough about them to know what sites/stores would have the best prices. Can anyone help? :huh:

I think iPods are at a fixed price at most major retailers so ebay is probably the only place you'll find one for less than retail.

Good answer; I remember visiting many of the local retainers and the price was fixed...it wasn't the price that kept us going store to store, it was that no one had any in stock...good luck in your search!!

Amazon.com is usually a wee bit cheaper, even if it doesn't deviate too much from the set price.

Melon

I know for a fact you can buy them for "less" technically speaking at some small retailers - meaning, they will sell them for a set price but throw in extras like the carrying case or the Belkin battery pack or the iTrip...

do you know anyone who is a student in the US? you can go to the apple website, to the student section, and then find the school and order from there. the u2 one is $20 cheaper for me if i order from there...

Back
Top Bottom