Where's the birthday thread for jesseu2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday, Jesse. I hope you're having a great day. :)

Happy birthday sexy :sexywink: :hug: :kiss:

3435%3B%3A4723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C3623%3A%3B7ot1lsi

To Jesse-
My friend
My brother
and companion.:)

You've taught me so much.:)

We've had many good times together and plan to have many more.

Rock on-

3435%3B%3A8323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C36353%3A%3Bot1lsi

me, danno and jesse.
fall 2004.

diamond

Last edited:
Happy Birthday--we haven't met but Diamond's sung your praises. I hope I meet you in Phoenix next week. Hope this year is the best yet :hug:

thank you all, i was out a bunch yesterday havin drinks here an there.... this bar i iknow where lots of people had a cake for me!!! :) that was awesome.

then went to this 80's punk dance nightclub til 4 AM this morning, woowee that was fun.

best part of yesterday was getting my croke park tickets on my bday!!! that an getting a bday kiss. :)

i hope to see you all at some shows. which ones are u guys doin?

ruffman, see ya on thurs!!

Last edited:
I'm going to the Glasgow one (my home town! :) ) but it's seats!

I'll be at Manchester on the 15th and it's GA, altho i'm not quite sure of what time i'll get in line yet! :wink:

I know someone who can offer me a seat in London on the 18th, but not sure if can make it yet! Can't wait! :wink:

I hope you had a wonderful day, and will have a blissful year ahead. Enjoy Croker and everything else this year brings :hug:

:candlescakechockieslotsofwonderfulU2memories:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom